No One Had a Clue

Give Me All of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's Note: Sorry for the wait! Thanks for sticking by! <3)

Yuri ended up choosing a burger restaurant for their lunch. They joked about how it was a good thing Seohyun wasn’t around to scold them about it, but Seohyun wasn’t as strict anymore. “Let’s get our food and eat somewhere else.”

 

“I’m fine with eating inside, though,” Tiffany smiled. “Where would we go?”

 

Yuri drove up to the drive thru menu. “I have somewhere in mind.”

 

“Not too far, okay? I can’t be late for my recording.”

 

“Yes, I know. Now, pick what you want.”

 

The girls ordered their food, but not without causing a little panic among the workers when they saw that they were serving Girls’ Generation members. The one that gave them their food, a teenage girl, teared up since she was such a big fan. Yuri and Tiffany took a little time to write their signatures on some napkins for the fans before leaving.

 

“Ah, I feel bad that we made Mihyunie cry,” Tiffany said, holding on to their food like her life depended on it.

 

“Yeah, but she was so cute, wasn’t she?”

 

“Yeah.” Tiffany looked out the window with a small smile on her face. “Can you give me a hint on where we’re going?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Aw, come on!” Tiffany switched to English, so Yuri decided to the same.

 

“I’ll never tell.” Yuri sounded like a cartoon villain.

 

Tiffany chuckled. “You’re so weird.”

 

“You’re weird.”

 

“No, you.”

 

This continued for a while, all still in English, until Yuri finally brought it to end. She slowed her car to a stop. “Surprise.”

 

“It’s just a park…” Tiffany said as she looked around, disappointment in her voice.

 

“Is it?” Yuri asked as she got out the car and met Tiffany on the other side. She grabbed her drink and bag of food from Tiffany’s hands.

 

“Yeah?” Tiffany said as she followed Yuri further into the park. She gasped when she realized that the park was surrounded by pink, blue, and purple flowers. “Oh my god! This is so beautiful!”

 

“Right? Not a lot of people know about this park since it’s kind of hidden, you know?” Yuri found a picnic table for them to eat at. There weren’t many people around on a weekday, so she wasn’t too worried about fan encounters.

 

“Yuri!” Tiffany sat down at the table. “I’m almost speechless.”

 

“So, you’re not bummed out that this is just a park?” Yuri asked.

 

“No way! I mean, we have to take, like, a million pictures before we leave here.”

 

“Well, we should start eating if we want to have time for that.”

 

The friends eagerly ate their lunch. There was a little conversation, but there was a lot more eating.

 

Tiffany excitedly talked about the process of creating her debut album and how excited she was to release it to the public. Yuri was glad things seemed to be going so well in Tiffany’s life recently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter