A Long Time to Be in Love

Give Me All of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, Yuri, she'll love it! I'm sure!” Tiffany's eyes curved up into her mesmerizing eye smile, hugging Yuri tightly. They were in the center Tiffany rented out for the party in an hour. Blue and purple decorations outlined the walls and one of Taeyeon's cheerier songs played on a stereo.

 

Yuri had gone back home and changed into her party clothes. Jessica was no longer there and wasn't picking up her phone.

 

“Are you sure? Isn't it too cheesy?” Yuri asked.

 

Tiffany shook her head. “No, it's perfect! Thank you. I know you've worked so hard on this in your free time.”

 

“You're welcome. It was fun so it wasn't much like work at all so...” Yuri tried to ease Tiffany's mind, but Tiffany kept looking up at her with such sad eyes. That won't do at all. She had to return her eye smile.

 

“I'll make it up to you!” Tiffany nodded to herself in confirmation, even though Yuri didn't approve of anything.

 

“Fany, really. Taeng's happiness is enough.”

 

“No, no, I will make it up to you!” Tiffany scrambled in her purse for her phone. “When are you free? I'll treat you.”

 

“Tiffany.” Yuri held both of Tiffany's hands and looked straight in her eyes. “You've been working so hard for Taeyeon's party. You've done so much. The only thing I want you to do is to have a kick- time tonight. Relax.”

 

Tiffany pouted. “But still...”

 

“No buts. Just have fun tonight and I'll be happy, okay?”

 

“...Okay.” Tiffany hugged Yuri again. “I'm so excited, Yul.”

 

“Me too.” The two stayed in each other’s embrace until Yoona came in, a bit surprised at the sight.

 

“Hey, guys, I-”

 

Yuri backed away from Tiffany, eyeing Yoona nervously. However, Tiffany wasn't flustered at all and went to Yoona with a smile. “Yoongie, you made it!”

 

“Yeah, of course, unnie!” Yoona moved on from the moment and brought out her killer aegyo.

 

“Ah, Yoong, don't make my head hurt today!” Tiffany whined and her unhappiness grew as Yoona continued pestering her with her squeaky cute voice. “Just give me your present already!”

 

“Kay, unnie!” Yoona gave the box she was carrying to Tiffany, chuckling all the while as Tiffany walked away to the end of the room. She to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter