Welcome Home

Give Me All of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri barely opened her door when Jessica burst in and kissed her with full force, kicking the door close. Her expensive purse fell on the floor. The tanner girl stumbled a little, but returned the kiss with equal passion and held Jessica's waist.

 

“Hi,” Jessica said, a little embarrassed and out of breath because of the kiss, holding onto Yuri's jacket.

 

“Hi,” Yuri said back. “Some welcome.”

 

Jessica giggled. “I missed you so much, Yul.”

 

“I missed you, too.” Yuri wanted to kiss her again and if she did, they wouldn't be stopping for a while. She started to lean in to, but Jessica stepped back some.

 

Jessica looked Yuri up and down. “Nice jacket. Where did you get it?”

 

“Oh...” Yuri was annoyed that Jessica cared more about her clothes after kissing her like she did.

 

Jessica had been gone for two weeks, abroad in New York, attending fashion week and doing work. Yuri wanted to come with her, but she had her own work in South Korea, filming for her drama and other jobs. Even when working, there was never a day when Yuri didn't think of her.

 

“This jacket? It was a gift,” Yuri said, carefully reading Jessica's reaction.

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow. “A gift from who?”

 

“Don't get jealous.”

 

“I won't get jealous. Who gave it to you?”

 

“Tiffany.”

 

Jessica fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter