We Broke Up, Remember?

Give Me All of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was emotionally exhausted. Not ready to face Jessica, Yoona let her stay the night at her place. Yuri cuddled with her friend on her bed, lying in the younger one's lap. Yoona stoked her hair.

 

“What would your boyfriend say if he saw us like this?” Yuri asked.

 

Yoona smiled a little. “We broke up, remember?”

 

“Ah... I'm sorry. My mind's ed up right now.”

 

“What did Sica say when you told her you were staying here?”

 

“She never replied to any of my messages or anything. I don't want to lose her, Yoona...”

 

“I know.”

 

“But seeing Fany being so in love with someone else just makes me-”
 

“Jealous?”

 

“Want to punch Taeyeon.”

 

“Yuri!”

 

“Joking! … Sort of.”

 

“You're not thinking about doing something stupid, are you?”

 

“No. In fact, I'm going to pretend tonight didn't happen.”

 

Yoona looked down at her in disbelief. “Are you joking? Yuri, do you think you can pull that off?”

 

Yuri sat up. “I'll tell Jessica that Tiffany's moved on with Taeyeon if she hasn't found out yet, and she'll be happy and we will have hot make up . Problem solved.”

 

“And your feelings for Tiffany are just going to go flying out the window?”

 

“I choose Jessica. I think it just finally hit me that Tiffany moved on and we're not a thing anymore.” Yuri paused. “So, you can't tell anyone about tonight. Not even Sooyoung.”

 

“But Yuri...”

 

“I felt sick so you took me to your place since it was closer. That's what you'll tell anyone who asks why I left.” Yuri seemed satisfied with herself and laid down in bed. Yoona followed suit.

 

“Are you sure you don't want to talk to Tiffany at all?”

 

“I've already made up my mind.” It didn't take long for Yuri to fall asleep since she was weary from crying.

 

“Okay, unnie...” Yoona whispered, patting Yuri on her head one last time before trying to sleep herself. She hoped Yuri wouldn't regret anything in the future.

 

In the morning, since Yuri and Yoona both had to work, they were up super early. To avoid being late, Yuri borrowed some clothes from Yoona and planned to go straight to her work location from Yoona's place.

 

“How are you feeling?” Yoona asked.

 

“Fine.” Yuri, who was standing at a mirror, flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled smugly at Yoona. “Today's going to be great.”

 

Yoona smiled in return, mainly to keep Yuri's seemingly good mood up. “Yeah, it is. What's your schedule like?”

 

“Hm... I have two photo shoots. I'm free around lunch time so I hope to see Sica then.”

 

“Great. Tell me how it goes?”

 

“I will. Thank you so much, Yoong, for everything.”

 

“Anytime.”

 

The two parted ways to go to their jobs. Yuri was determined to finish her shoot as soon as possible and straighten things out with Jessica. Even though she felt confident on the outside, she was a bit nervous of how things might play out. She had messaged Jessica earlier about meeting for lunch and that they really should talk, but there still wasn't any response.

 

Yuri would have to hope for the best as she arrived at the shoot location. She hoped that she could stay focused since she didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter