Us.

Give Me All of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late in the night, but Jessica and Yuri did not feel like sleeping which they would probably regret once the time to get ready for the next day's schedules arrived. Snuggled together on Yuri's couch, they've been giggling nonstop, lost in carefree conversation over a bowl of white cheddar popcorn.

 

Long forgotten were the intense talks about their relationship since Jessica's arrival as the two were solely focused on each other. It was the happiest they've felt in a while.

 

“You know,” Jessica started, “for low fat popcorn, this is so good!” She then proceeded to stuff another handful in .

 

“Hey, your hair needs some, too.” Yuri flicked a few pieces at Jessica which indeed got tangled in her long, dark locks.

 

“So, we're doing this now?” Jessica asked with a laugh, slowly inching her hand in the popcorn bowl. Thus, a full-on popcorn fight ensued. Yuri kept trying to land more kernels in Jessica's hair, so Jessica tried to do the same to her. Once they ran out of popcorn, they burst out laughing at how crazy they look.

 

“Yuri, you're cleaning this up!”

 

“Just me?”

 

“You started it!”

 

“Yah, you're going to help! You're not going to wriggle out of this!” At that exact moment, Jessica pulled out the puppy dog eyes and sadly poked out her lips. “Are you serious, Sica?” Yuri narrowed her eyes at her but couldn't help but smile at how cute Jessica was acting.

 

“Do it for your unnie, please?” Jessica would do just about an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter