Our Kim Taeyeon

Give Me All of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona and Sooyoung were stunned, both of their mouths wide open. That piece of news completely caught them off guard.

 

“Oh my God,” Sooyoung said.

 

“Our Kim Taeyeon?” Yoona asked.

 

“Yes, and you can't tell anyone yet,” Yuri said. “Tiffany didn't want anyone to know yet. She was probably waiting for today to announce it or something.”

 

“Well, I knew Taeyeon's good for keeping secrets, but I'm surprised Tiffany can,” Sooyoung asked.

 

“How long have they been dating, Yuri?” Yoona asked.

 

Yuri seemed aggravated. “I don't know. She didn't tell me.”

 

Sooyoung and Yoona thought better to keep asking questions about Taeny so Sooyoung changed the subject. “So, about the Jessica and Tiffany thing.”

 

“Operation: JeTi!” Yoona corrected.

 

“I'm not calling it that,” Sooyoung said. “How are we supposed to get them together? Tiffany tried talking to Jessica, but Jessica keeps acting like a .”

 

“Don't call her a .” Yuri glared icily at Sooyoung.

 

“I didn't mean it like that.”

 

“She's my girlfriend, Sooyoung. I don't like the way she's treating Tiffany either, but you're not going to talk about her like that.”

 

“Um, I have an idea,” Yoona said, holding Yuri's hand. “Why don't you just tell Jessica about Taeyeon? Then, she'll see she Tiffany has moved on and they'll become friends again.”

 

“Maybe that will work!” Yuri said. “I didn't think to tell her since she just came back, and Tiffany told me not to, and I was so busy...”

 

“Well, tell her now while Tiffany's still out!” Sooyoung said.

 

Yuri reached for her bag to get her phone but she stopped. “But I can't now, she's working.”

 

“Send her a text that says you need to talk to her!” Yoona said.

 

Yuri scoffed. “I've been telling her that all day. I'll tell her tonight after the party.”

 

“Operation: JeTi is almost at its completion,” Yoona said.

 

“Really, stop calling it that, Yoona!” Sooyoung said. “We aren't Charlie's Angels.” The three of them laughed, not noticing that Tiffany and Sunny had returned along with Hyoyeon.

 

“We have the cake!” Tiffany said, carrying it towards a table.

 

“You guys started the fun without us, didn't you? Laughing like that,” Hyoyeon said.

 

“It's not fun without you, unnie,” Yoona said, skipping towards to her. Sooyoung and Yuri followed behind her.

 

“Do you think Tae suspects anything?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I think we've done a good job keeping this a surprise,” Sunny said.

 

“After the rest of the guests arrive, Seohyun will tell her to come here and she'll be in complete shock,” Hyoyeon said.

 

 “Yeah, she will!” Tiffany grinned mischievously which Yuri knew she was up to something. But what could it be?

 

About twenty minutes passed, and the rest of the party guests had arrived. Seohyun told Tiffany that she and Taeyeon was almost there, and everyone began to hide. The music and lights were turned off and soon Taeyeon's voice could be heard outside the door.

 

“What are you doing taking me to a place like this at this hour?” Taeyeon opened the door and everyone jumped out and yelled surprise. Taeyeon yelled in shock. “How did I not see this coming?”

 

“Happy birthday, unnie!” Seohyun said as she came in after her.

 

“Tae!” Tiffany rushed over to Taeyeon and gave her a big bear hug. “Happy birthday!”

 

Taeyeon tilted her head with a smile. “This was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter