The First in a Long Time

Give Me All of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Yuri was bouncing off the walls with energy despite the few hours of sleep she had gotten. She slung her purse over her shoulder as she guzzled down more coffee.

 

“Maybe you should ease up on the coffee, Yul.” Jessica walked around to the side of the car where Yuri stood.

 

After the much-needed down time the night before, Yuri didn’t think she could feel any happier until earlier this morning when she remembered she and Jessica would be recording a show together. The first in a long time. “There’s still some left.” She shook the cup and an ounce of coffee sloshed around.

 

“You’re going to be buzzing all day.” Jessica sighed as she smoothed down Yuri’s wild hair. The younger girl had sung and danced in the car for ninety percent of the ride. Jessica had sung quite a few songs with her even though she insisted that they should be resting their voices for their recording. “There.”

 

“Do I look presentable now, your highness?”

 

“It’ll do.” Jessica yelped in surprise after Yuri pinned her to the side of the car. That didn’t stop Jessica from giggling like crazy.

 

“You think you’re so funny, princess.” Yuri took off her sunglasses and hung them on her shirt, her coffee cup on top of the car roof.

 

“I’m hilarious.” She wore a confident smile as she refused to leave Yuri’s gaze as if they were in a staring contest. She’d wish Yuri would kiss her already.

 

“Hey, you two, what do you think you’re doing?” A familiar voice snapped them out of their game, long forgetting that they were in a parking lot in broad daylight.

 

“Did you hear something?” Yuri asked.

 

“No,” Jessica replied as they moved closer, almost kissing, but they stopped before their lips touched.

 

“Yah!” Sunny wasn’t amused and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter