The 1-Year Overdue Meeting (Plus Jiyeon's First)-Beginning

Unexpectedly Together

IU POV

I took a deep breath. I started walking towards them but stopped. I grabbed Luna's hand and dragged her with us. Jiyeon nodded, as if approving. We slowly took careful steps towards them.

Yoseob's POV

Though I was laughing along with my Beast members, I was secretly watching IU and her group nervously. Thankfully, I was a pro at hiding my emotions so nobody noticed.

"Dude, what is wrong with you? You look like you have to fight a monster any time now." Hyunseong said.

Maybe not. At least I tried...

Then I noticed that IU and her friends were coming this way. I recognized one of them- Jiyeon, because I'd MC'd with her before. The other was... Lina? Lena? Something like that, I think.

I could see that Junhyung-hyung was eyeing them too and caught his eyes. I flashed a grin at him and mouthed " Good Luck." He grinned shyly back and nervously glanced at Jiyeon.

My goofy Beast members started to whisper and pretend they were shy from them and was scared which just does not make sense since we've talked to them before. "Yoseob, here she comes!" Hyunseong sang out. I glared at him and took a quiet but deep breath. I turned to meet her, and my fellow group members turned, too.

"Hi, IU, Jiyeon, Luna!" Dongwoon said loudly. So she's Luna, I thought. I forced a smile on my lips and tried not to look so nervous. "Remember Yoseob-hyung, IU? You--" I quickly slapped my hand over his mouth as IU-shi and I blushed fiercely. Jiyeon and Luna both had small smiles on their faces.

Junhyung's POV

I could see Jiyeon-shi's lips go upward and wondered why I felt so warm and happy inside. Then, Jiyeon-shi's eyes met mine and simultaneously we both blushed and looked away, like during the shooting of Million Words.

I'd kept my crush on Jiyeon-shi a secret until now-I'd practically fallen in love the first time I saw her on TV, but I had been careful to hide my emotions about her to everyone-even my family and the B2ST members. Now, though, Miss Luna and Yoseobbie seemed to be catching on. So did Jieun-ie (A/N: In this story, the two are good friends, so he called her that. Yoseob, who's closer to her, used to call her Jieun but started a habit of calling her IU-shi while trying to hide they were dating.)

"Oops, sorry, hyung. I forgot I can't mention the you-know-what," Dongwoon said, grinning innocently. His eyes betrayed that, though-he had a mischevious glint with a little look of triumph in his eyes. I guess he was aiming for the two to turn red.

"By the way, why'd you guys come?" Doojoon-hyung said. We all nodded-we were pretty confused about that, too.

"Why, can't we?" Luna-shi smirked. On camera, she was all calm and collected, but off-camera, she was pretty much impish and mischevious. I admired her skill of that. While we were laughing, I sneaked a glance at Jiyeon-shi, careful not to stare at her too long. Our eyes met once more, and blushed again.

"Well, actually, Beast-oppas, I, um, I mean, you know, we, yes, came here to, well, er, uh..." Jieun trailed off and turned pink when we all began laughing.

"Yes, yes, you can talk to Mr. Oh-so-charming Yoseob here," Hyunseong smiled knowingly, which made Yoseobbie and Jieun blush more fiercely and us laugh even more. Hungry for revenge, Yoseob laughed forcibly with us, his eyes searching for a good enough victim. Just as I'd feared, his eyes settled on me.

"Don't forget Junhyung-hyung, hyung-a! He probably wants some, you know, quality time with Jiyeon-shi," Yoseob teased. I felt my face grow hot and saw that Jiyeon-shi's was, too. Everyone started going, "ooooooooohhhh" at us as Yoseob and Jieun was forgotten.

"Okay then, you two pairs, run off and have a nice time," Doojoon-hyung, as leader, allowed. The four of us, for the thousandth time, turned bright red. Boy, we sure blushed a lot in just a few minutes. Yoseob grabbed Jieun's hand, which brought out another round of "oooh," and led her away. Me, well, I have to say I wasn't as courageous as Yoseob, so I just followed Miss Jiyeon towards the bleacher-looking thing, where it was more quiet and private.

 

IU's POV

After Doojoon-oppa gave us permission to go off, Yoseob-oppa grabbed my hand to lead me away. I blushed, thinking, I must have blushed millions of times today. Is today a blushing festival or something? (A/N: Sorry for the bad joke... hehe, I am a lame joke lover, so forgive my lame jokes onward)

I whispered real quick to Luna, "You're probably the only one of us who can control the Beast-oppas. I have faith in you, Luna-yah, so good luck and tame these beasts!" and allowed myself to be dragged by Yoseob-oppa. Our hands met together familiarly and I was reminded of past memories of us together.

We finally reached outside, where we could talk pretty freely because it was near midnight and no one was nearby. Yoseob-oppa turned to me.

 

Jiyeon's POV

Yoseob-oppa and Jieun went outside, and Junhyung-oppa seemed to have no intention of grabbing my hand like that in a rough, romantic way, so I gestured for him to follow and started for the tiny space behind the bleachers. Thankfully, there wasn't that awkward moment when someone goes, expecting them to follow but is not. I hated looking like a weird girl like that, so I was really relieved when Junhyung-oppa followed me.

I turned to him when we reached the spot, but it seemed I turned rather too aruptly and we were just an inch apart. We both froze, looking deeply into each other's eyes.

A/N: Sorry for the seriously late update-tons of homework and tests kept me away from the computer. I only managed to write snippets of this chapter on my phone when I had very little time, and even then it was too hard to type so much into that little screen that I only visited to write thanks to my new subscribers and check out the updates by others.

Thanks for waiting patiently and I'm probably going to write another chapter this week or even today, because (finally!!!!) I have no homework due!! Yay for me, and please give me some luck. Once again, I'm seriously grateful to my commenters and subscribers-you guys pretty much put strength in me. Keep reading!