One Year Later...

Unexpectedly Together

IU's POV

 

I sighed happily, looking at a picture of me and Yoseob-oppa. We were both so happy in that one, and now, we weren't together anymore. I sighed, this time not so happily, as I thought of what had happened just about exactly one year ago.

Flashback

"Do you realize what this picture almost started?" My company, Loen, president practically shouted at us. I was so scared that I ducked my head and stared at my hands. I noticed oppa doing the same. "It was very hard to keep this one out from going through press. You're lucky we caught it. This would start something too big for us to control. Do you understand that?" he said.

I nodded, still looking down. Mr. Han, the president, finally sighed after a long period of heavy silence.

"There is one way to avoid any more of these... these paparazzi pictures. That is to ban the both of you to meet or contact each other in any way. Do you understand?"

Hearing that, I felt tears b in my eyes. I heard a sharp breath intake from next to me-Yoseob-oppa. My manager oppa nudged me gently, so I slowly nodded with my wet eyes glued to my skirt. 

"Unless it is required for you to in programs such as variety, radio, or music-related shows, you are not to act friendly around each other," he continued. If anyone asks you about your relationship, just say that you're friends, but you don't really se each other much, so you're not that close. Mr. Yang, since it's already know about your fanship towards her, say you are a great fan and are kind of friends, but not that close, which makes you a bit sad yet happy. Say you don't have each other's phone numbers or ever met privately for any other reason than work-related subjects.

We both nodded, understanding completely but not liking it much.

End of Flashback

Well, I had high hopes today. Our managers had managed (pun alert) to not put me into any shows that had B2ST or Yoseob in it, but the show I was part-MC'ing had gotten the whole group of Beast into our show. I would be able to talk to him, ask him questions and maybe sneak a few words to him off set. I was really hyper today.

Also, my good friends Luna (f(x)) and Jiyeon (T-ara) were coming today, so I was looking forward to that, too.

In fact, I'd never felt this hyper to MC  the talk show, Million Words.

 

Yoseob's POV

I could hardly manage to stand still and contain my excitement.

Finally, after one whole year of not being able to reach IU, today I would see her and communicate to her-on set or off set, it didn't matter. I felt kind of nervous inside, though-how much would she have changed? Would she like the 'me' now? Would she even remember me? I hope so. What if she doesn't and acts all cold around me? What if I blurt out the truth of secretly dating accidentally by just seeing her? Does she like someone else now? Oh gosh, she probably does.

...

...

AAAAGH!!!!!! SHE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE NOW! SHE FORGOT ABOUT ME ALREADY! I KNEW 1 YEAR WAS TOO LONG!!! AAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

 

Suddnly, I sensed a sudden silence in our dorm room. I looked up to see all of the other BEAST members staring at me like I was crazy. Oops, I must have said something out loud!

"Um, Seob hyung, are you, er, okay?" Our group's maknae, Dongwoon, asked me real cautiously. " Or are you... *cough* *cough* going... uh..."

"Senile? Crazy? In need of going to the looney bins?" The oldest hyung, Doojoon hyung, cut in. "Dude, seriously, are you?"

"Um, no? I mean, of course not!"

...

"Wait, what did I do?" I asked.

"I KNEW IT! I told you so! You're going crazy and you've lost your memory, too!" Kikwang crowed. Suddenly, everyone else (except me) looked kind of nervously at me, all weird.

"NO! What I did just now was without myself knowing it-" I couldn't finish.

"So you're possessed now? Oh gosh-if the newspeople catch this-"

"Once again, NO! Can you please LISTEN first?" I finally managed to say. The room became silent once more, this time to listen to me (FINALLY!).

"Okay, so you know when something happens when you're really deep in thought? Well, that's what happened to me. Now, can someone tell me what happened now?" Around me, everyone had these annoying expression of mock understanding.

"Well, you were just sitting there, and suddenly you yelled like really, really loud. And you looked really agitated. Got it?" Junhyung said. So I must've said the 'ARGH' part aloud...

"It was nothing. Please go back to what you were doing until I yelled really, really, loud and looked really agitated." Everyone nodded and Junhyung hyung and Doojoon hyungwent back to arm wrestling on the kitchen table, Kikwang put on his headphones back on and started to fiddle with his new iPad. Dongwoon and Hyunseung the TV and shouted out answers to the quiz show and argued about who was better than whom.

Everything was back to normal.

 

A/N: I'm thinking of adding a Luna ♥ Onew (SHINEE) loveline and a Jiyeon ♥ Junhyung loveline. What do you think? Thanks to my six subscribers and commentors and generally everyone who looked into this fanfic!

PS can someone tell me how to upload a pic? I just can't do it, for some reason!

And next chapter the two up there are coming up-lovelines may be later, though! Also, Million Words is made up. Not real. Made out of my imagination. Thanks again!

By the way (sorry for being so long!) how do you make a poll here? I saw some people doing that but I don't know how.. Please help!