The PERSON

Unexpectedly Together

IU's POV

I heard the newscaster drone on and on about all these supposingly 'interesting' stuff. I was just listening for what I wanted-weather. Would oppa be able to come today?

Finally, the newscaster said, "We predict a nice and sunny weather with 5% chance of heavy clouds..." My whole family was up and jumping in no time. We hugged each other and called oppa.

"Yeobosayo?" ??? (A/N: I'm going to leave it like this so you guys will be not knowing) oppa said.

"Oppa!" I screamed into the phone. "Wait, let me put you on speaker phone..."

"Okay. So, what's up?"

"The newscaster said that there will be sunny skies with some kind of 5% chance of heavy clouds! You can come now!"

"Oh, um, Jieun-ah..." His voice made our smiles frozen.

"What is it, ????" my mom finally asked.

"Here in Japan... Things aren't looking up. There's heavy rain here right now, and there's a chance there will be hail, too. I don't think I'll be coming this week." Our smiles slipped off our faces, and distraught probably was evident in our faces.

"Really, hyung? You're not coming?" my brother whined. "But... We planned to go to the amusement park with you!" ???-oppa laughed.

"It's only a week-no, even less than a week! I'll come as quickly as possible and then we can go." I smiled at oppa's warmness to my brother.

"Okay, then, ???. See you in a week," My dad concluded. We all said our goodbyes and hung up. I sighed. Another week of waiting.

 

Yoseob's POV

As soon as Doojoon-hyung went off the computer, I took it to my room and made sure no one would come in. I searched up who could possibly be this 'oppa' she missed.

I searched up 'iu scandals' on Niver (A/N: fake). A lot of stuff came up,as it usually does. I skipped around, my heart getting heavier by the second.

It is well known that IU (korean singer) is a big fan of Big Bang's Taeyang.

i think iu is dating taeyang. i hope so. iuxtaeyang forever! :D

IU just might be in a relationship with her drama partner, Wooyoung of 2PM. This is very possible, and Wooyoung is known to be a fan of IU...

iuseob is the best. go iuseob! (This made my heart go a tad bit lighter and prouder)

Fact: IU is the biggest fan of Taeyang. (... :( ...)

Fact (2): IU and Wooyoung (AKA WooU couple) were in a drama together. (!!!!)

Fact (3): Taeyang recently hugged her on a show. (FDJAS!@%%$)

 

That was all I needed. It was probably Taeyang-hyung or Wooyoung-hyung. Gah. I don't stand a chance, I guess. I felt really, really sad, so I decided to eat ramen and sleep.

 

Later that day, I was performing for our fans at the 1000th Day B2ST Concert.

"Nul bootjapellgeeehh~" I sang. I was closing my eyes for extra, you know, feeling. I opened my eyes and saw our fans, the B2uties, screaming and holding our signs. Even though I felt sad at the core, I put on a smile for them. 

Then, I saw something that surprised me. My mom was there, in the middle of screaming fans, just staring at us-or more specifically, me. Her expression was not a good one. It was cold, calculating, and serious. My fake smile melted off my face. The only time she had that expression... was not such a great memory.

 

**Flashback** (In No-one's POV)

Mrs. Yang called the 8-year-old Yoseob up. She had a cold look in her eyes, and her face showed no sign of love or warmth. She frowned while looking over his own son, as if she wasn't even related to him.

"Yoseob, I have something to say. As your mother, I love you." Even as she said this, her face was expressionless, if not cold. "Yet, as a businesswoman, I must say that you are getting in my way. So, I'm going to send you off to my friend for a month. I hope you enjoy it." Then, she turned away and went into her office, leaving her son slack-jawed and shocked.

That month was the worst month for Yoseob, as long as he could remember. The friend, whom his mother claimed to be the warmest friend available, gave him little or no food at all every day. She was always "busy" and locked in her office doing work. Yoseob was left lonely in his room, which was bare except for a chair and a bed, with a closet for his clothes.

When he got back, his mother was colder than ever, with no sympathy at all. In about a year, his mother's coldness slowly disappeared, but in Yoseob's memories, it would remain as his worst days in his life.

 

**End of Flashback** (Back to Yoseob's POV)

After we said our goodbyes to our great fans, I slipped backstage. I didn't want to risk seeing my mom, so I told our wonderful leader that I was just going to go straight to our dorm (?) because I was tired. I skipped the B2ST waiting room where we usually go because I thought she was going to wait for us there. 

I went outside with B1A4, pretending to be a member. Then, I wandered off the group and caught a taxiand told the taxi driver to go to Sea Goddess, a nearby restaurant I knew that was owned by a friend that didn't know my parents.

Just as I got in, I looked outside the window and saw my mother. She was looking straight at me with a poker face, but from her eyes I could tell she was annoyed.

That just made me even more afraid.

 

A/N: Okay guys! I'm back! :) I'm glad I still have subscribers, too. Thanks for hanging in there! I'm sorry about such a long hiatus (took longer than I thought would) but... Yeah. Oh, and Yoseob's mother is probably not that scary or mean, it's just a character I created in the name of Mrs. Yang. Also, please, PLEASE subscribe to Impossible Love, my newer fanfic. It's vacation (at least, for me) so I hope to update more, but unlikely. Sorry! I'm pretty lazy in the summer time. ;) And sorry for a short-ish chapter. Hey, it's a step over my writer's block, so please forgive me. Thanks! :)

Please comment and subscribe, or just silently read if you want. Thanks! :)