LuNew Part 1

Unexpectedly Together

"Hi everyone, f(x) is here!" f(x) greeted.

"We are the shining SHINee!" SHINee answered back.

"Hello, um, I'm IU?" IU said awkwardly.

"And I'm Yoseob! We have nothing to shout," Yoseob-oppa said with a smile. "So, how's everyone?"

"Good."

"Awesome."

"Same as always."

"Great."

"Okay."

"Bad."

Everyone stopped and looked at Taemin, who indeed had a slightly grumpy expression. "We ran out of banana milk." Laughing, everyone started chatting with everyone else until Yoseob cleared his throat.

"Okay, we're at the Place (A/N: Let's pretend there's a place where only celebrities get to go and there are all kinds of things you can do there.). We have the whole day. What do we want to do?" This was the start of the plan. Two by two they would say something else, until only LuNew was left. They had to say and act fast, though, so while they're still dumbfounded they find all their partners and move along.

"FOOD!" screamed Sulli and Taemin, as planned. They headed off quickly to the direction of food, discussing about the importance of banana milk and chocolate and what they would taste like if eaten together.

"Basketball courts," Krystal and Minho said in a monotone. High-fiving, they ran off too. In the distance one could hear basketball terms appearing here and there in their conversation.

"Makeup!" Victoria said and dragged a reluctant Jonghyun forcefully, since Nickhun wasn't there that day. He had a schedule.

"Clothes," Key said. Another reluctant person, Amber, was also dragged towards the clothing store. Like Jonghyun, she was protesting and arguing that clothes aren't as important as this and that.

"Well then, that's all set. We're off also on our date," Yoseob said, and took IU's hand (which made her blush) and went off towards the garden.

Luna and Onew, left as dumbfounded as planned, stood there for a moment as everything had happened in a matter of seconds. They looked at each other with blank faces, and shrugged.

"So, oppa," Luna started shyly. "Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?" Onew asked back.

"Um, why don't we go to the arcades?" she suggested, since she knew Onew liked to play games.

"Nah, not today. Let's go to the bookstore," he suggested, since he knew she liked reading and books.

They didn't know that Amber, who had succeeded in luring Key out to spy on the two with the promise of her aegyo, was watching them with a frustrated sigh.

"Why don't they just go wherever?" she whispered to Key, who was bored.

"I don't know, they're just too shy."

"Ugh. Luna should just be her outgoing, bright self. Look, she smiling at the ground. She almost never does that!"

"Amber, Amber, Amber, let's go back!" Key whined.

"No."

"Come on, they're not doing something."

"Not yet, but something's bound to happen. They have three hours together, and I totally ship them."

"Ugh, fine. But you better keep your promise."

"I will, I will," Amber answered back impatiently. Key grinned evilly, rubbing his hands together. Finally he would be seeing the boyish Amber do cute stuff.

 

Meanwhile, Luna and Onew were still undecided.

"I'm telling you, I like arcades! Arcades are so much fun," Luna said convincingly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay then," Onew gave in. "Let's go!"

 

 

A/N: Longer than last time, but still really short. Sorry! I hadn't really planned on releasing it today, but it's been a long time and it's IU's birthday today! At least where I am. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IU! And sorry if you don't ship these couples I've included (KeyBer, TaeLli, MinStal and slight KhunToria), but I do and so yeah. Okay, bye, everyone! Have a nice day, and please comment, subscribe, etc. though I won't hurt you if you stay silent. :P