One Million Words (Part one)

Unexpectedly Together

No one's POV

A group of girls can be seen at one side, and a group of boys known as B2ST on the other. The girls are f(x) and T-Ara for the show of Million Words, a variety talk show. The MC's, who are IU, Jae Suk Yoo, and Boom, are getting ready by memorizing the members of the three groups and planning out who would say what.

Finally, the PD of Million Words told everyone to gather.

IU's POV

I was memorizing the lines I need to say to cue Boom-oppa's introduction of the groups when Mr. Kang, the PD, called us together.

"Now, I welcome all of you to the Million Words set," he started. The staff clapped at this. "I hope you do good and be satisfied and our MC's help you out. Good luck people-cameras will be on in 10 minutes. Get ready!"

Through it all, I saw Luna and Jiyeon, my two good friends. I couldn't see Yoseob-oppa, though--I was in front of him. I was really nervous about seeing him again even though I was kind of happy-for some reason, I worried about what happened between the one year apart. Maybe his opinions about me changed? As I said, I was worried a lot.

Yoseob's POV

In front of me, I could see the back of IU-she had cut her hair now so that it looked different. She was wearing jeans with a flare at the bottom and a simple white shirt. The cutest little hat was on the side of her head, too, and I could barely hear what PD Kang was saying, but I focused back to him.

It was the first I saw IU in real life, actually, for one year and from the back of her head I still knew she was as pretty as she was back then. I couldn't wait for the 10 minutes that started the show. It was going to be more significant than any other variety talk show I'd went on.

I could see that Junhyung was looking towards the T-Ara group's Jiyeon, so I elbowed him slightly and whispered,

"Don't look at her that much-you'll get scandals up and running soon." I could see his ears turn pink. He looked down a bit and listened to the PD.

"Good luck people-cameras will be on in 10 minutes. Get ready!"

We quickly walked to our benches while IU headed towards the special MC spots. I heard her laughing with Jae Suk-sunbae and Boom, and all of a sudden I got jealous. I hit myself thinking, we're not even together. Why should I be jealous?

Nobody's POV

*Music for Million Words*

"Welcome to~~~" (Yoo Jae Suk)

"MILLION WORDS!' (MC's)

"Today we have very popular guests for you, and they are-" (IU)

"T-Ara, Beast, and f(x)!" (Boom)

*Clap clap* *WHOO* *YAY*

"Annyeonghaseyo! (Hello!) We are Beast!" (Beast leader Doo Joon)

"Bangapsemnida! (Nice to meet you) We are f(x)!" (f(x) leader Victoria)

"Jalbutakderibneeda! (Another way of Nice to Meet you kind of) We are T-Ara!) (T-Ara leader Soyeon)

"Yes, thank you for coming everyone!" (IU)

"This episode is the Popular Special, because these three groups are very popular nowadays. Beast members, it's been so long since you came on Million Words, isn't it? When was the last time one of you came on this..." (Yoo Jaesuk)

 

IU's POV

Inside, I was all YES!!! because now that Jaesuk-sunbae had started talking to Beast, I could look at them freely and listen to them talk for the first time in forever. I tried to focus on the speaking member, Dongwoon-oppa, but my eyes kept wandering to Yoseob-oppa.

"..think it was a year ago? Yes, it was when we put out a new album..." He kept talking, but I stopped listening. Everything seemed to be fading out excpt Yoseob-oppa. I looked at his outfit-a suit and red bowtie, which looked great on him. Suddenly everyone laughed and I was really surprised.

"What is it, Boom-oppa?" I whispered.

"It's Sulli. She said that Victoria had talked all night and kept her awake because all she had talked about was how sad it was that Nickhun had to 'break up' with her on We Got Married. Hilarious." He answered. I nodded carefully, and noticed Luna was looking at me with concern. I smiled at her to tell her I was okay, and focused back into the conversation.

"On to T-Ara. I heard that you are very close to one of their members-maknae Jiyeon-shi, right, IU-yang?" Jaesuk-sunbae asked me.

"Oh yes, we're very close after filming Heroes together." I answered.

"Well, how about Luna? You're the same age as her, aren't you? Are you good friends with..."

 

Yoseob's POV


I saw IU whispering to Boom-sunbae out of the corner of my eye and got a pang of jealousy suddenly. I managed to keep smiling for the cameras, but inside I was close to cursing him even though he was my sunbae. Then, I heard Mr. Jaesuk ask IU a question and tuned in-finally, I could hear her voice.

"Oh yes, we're very close aftr filming Heroes together," she said. Her voice was just like last time I heard her in real-musical and silky-yet a bit more mature now. She looked real neat, too.

"Luna? She's also my good friend. Since being a singer does not give you many chances to go out and make friends at school, I'm really happy that I've made a couple of friends in the business. I guess it's more meaningful because they can understand your worries and all that, right?"

I could see practically everyone nodding, so I nodded too. Then, Mr. Jae suk turned to me.

"So, on the subject of IU, is the scandal about you two secretly dating true?"

...Uh oh.

A/N: I've updated this one all at once-no hiding the chapter and revising later. Please comment and answer my questions the chapter back and subscribe if possible. Thanks to my new subscribers and fanfic authors who gave me ideas (without knowing it themselves!) and silent readers out there. Don't worry-for Jiyeon and Luna fans, their POV's will be out next chapter, I promise. Once again, thank you for reading!