The Cheese ( a side story)

REPLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson laid down on the floor, trying so hard to catch a breath. He stared blankly at JYP's practice room ceiling. The other Got 7 members did the same. Mark leaned his back against the wall, panting. Young Jae went out the room. JB talked with their choreographer, and Yugyeom, Jinyoung, and BamBam squeezed themselves on the couch.

"BamBam... can you move your legs a little bit? It's too cramped here." Yugyeom yelled at BamBam.

"You're the biggest here!" Bambam replied; his eyes closed.

Yugyeom kicked Bambam's legs away and it made Jinyoung upset. "You're both crazy!" he grumbled.

They had practiced for almost two hours non-stop for their next single music video. It's because they have to shoot the music video two days later. So, the production director A.K.A Park Jinyoung demanded for perfection.

JB bowed to the choreographer after discussing about something that Jackson's too tired to listen to. He just thought that it must be something to do with the performance.

Jackson got up. "Are we going home?" he asked to JB.

"Yes, let's go home." JB clapped his hands. He pulled Mark, and then Yugyeom and Bambam who seemed sleeping. "Bambam, wake up. We're going home."

They all packed up their things and went outside to their van. They were all too tired to just talk because nobody answered when their manager who drove the car asked where and what they want to have dinner. Everyone was sleeping except for Jinyoung who was busy checking up his cellphone. So, the manager talked to Jinyoung. "Jinyoung-ah, what do you want for dinner?"

"I think they were all too hungry and tired to complain about the food. We can just order anything."

"What about you?"

"Mmm... jajangmyeon, chicken."

In forty-five minutes they finally arrived at their dorm. And it was eight o'clock. Jinyoung, Jackson, and Bambam lived in the same apartment while the others lived next door.

"Ok, guys you can wash your face,change your clothes, take a shower or whatever. You did great today. I've ordered him jajangmyeon, chicken, and stir fry vegetables for your dinner. It must be arrived in 10 minutes." their manager said.

"Thank you, hyung." Jackson said, and then he went into his room, dragging his bag.

Jackson put his bag on the floor, took of his t-shirt and snapback and went into the bathroom to wash his face.

When he got out from the bathroom and went straight to the living room where the other members and their manager had gathered, waiting for their dinner since the dinner would be delivered to his apartment only.

Shortly the food came and as usual no matter how tired they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter