I Would Do Anything

REPLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I strongly recommend you to play Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn Malik and Sia while reading this chapter

just to build the mood like i did, keke.... :D

enjoy

 

Jackson tried not to stare, but he was completely failed. He couldn’t take his eyes away from her. It was his first time seeing her looked so… different.

Youngji showed up from the dressing room looked all fierce with her intense make-up and all black attire. Her black hair was pulled back into a slick pony tail; her smoky-eye make-up transformed her usual cute and bright eyes into mysterious and strong and… he just couldn’t put his thought into any other words.

The stylish put a black fur coat on her over her glittering long dress that hugged her tight perfectly. Looking at her Jackson was sure that Youngji was way thinner than before, but she still had those curve like she used to have.

Youngji smiled when she met her eyes with Jackson. Jackson kept staring at her even after she came over and stood right in front of him.

“What?” Youngji asked, because Jackson was staring at her intensely.

“You look… different.” He said.

“Different? How?”

“You look … fierce and mysterious.”

Youngji suddenly took a step closer to Jackson and whispered, “I know, right?! They make me look like Cruella De Vil.” She said as trying not to move her lips so much, she looked like she was kind of offended.

But Jackson surprised, he wasn’t even expecting Youngji opinion. He laughed hard. “Well, I didn’t see that coming.” He said.

“What do you mean?” Youngji glared at him.

“I mean, you look different in a good way. I didn’t think you look like Cruella De Vil.” He said, “you look strong and…” Jackson suddenly stopped, he looked hesitant.

“And what?” Youngji asked.

“And…”

“And what, Jackson?”

Jackson gulped down. He clearly wanted to just blurt it out but he was thinking about the reaction that may occur if he just said the word in his head. But, in the end he just decided to go crazy.

“y.” He said, “You look y.”

Youngji surprised; looking at him with her eyes wide open.

“You do look y Youngji.” He just didn’t care. “You know I see you like a woman now. I didn’t think you are just a regular friend anymore, so… yeah.”

Jackson turned around after he said that to Youngji and it was right at the moment the photoshoot director called him and Youngji to come in to the set, leaving Youngji behind him where he could sense Youngji was staring at him. Jackson might look calm and relaxed outside, but nobody knew, including Youngji, his heart was beating like crazy and his stomach was growling like it was ready to burst any time. He suffered from love inside.

And it didn’t stop. Because the photoshoot made him to grab Youngji by the waist and every time he took the air to breathe, the scent of her from her neck pricked him deeply, trying to wake the feeling that shouldn’t be awakened, yet. Jackson was struggling; suppressing all the growling and heart beats. Geez… I must be insane! I’m definitely insane!

“JACKSON!”

Jackson awakened, Youngji was half yelling.

“Didn’t you hear what the director said?” Youngji asked.

“Umm… what was it?” He asked, feeling guilty for being unfocused.

“He said the photoshoot is finished and you can let go of me.”

“Oh.. yeah, right.” Jackson immediately unwrapped Youngji from his arm and went off for the changing room.

And before him knowing, they were all gather in a private restaurant for late together. All the staffs, the directors, even the CEO joined them to celebrate their success in the launching. They had worked hard for five days straight and it was their last day in Hongkong before going back to Seoul tomorrow morning. They decided to have the gathering in lunch time so everyone could have free night time and enjoy Hongkong’s night life and scenery on the early December.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter