1. Beginning

Not Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey there! Where do you think you are going at?” a voice asked. Jimin flinched at the sound. He knew whose voice was that and he didn’t like the fact that it was of that person. Jimin waited till late so that he wouldn’t have to meet with them but it seemed as if his plan had been crumpled down. He tightened his grip on his bag and bit his lower lip. Then he turned back slowly knowing exactly who would be standing there.

There stood a group of 5 boys with the one speaking in the centre. Jaebum smirked and came near to Jimin. He kept his hands around Jimin’s shoulder while Jimin flinched at the contact. “I asked you a question right?” Jaebum asked as he enjoyed the other’s fear towards him.

“H-home” Jimin stuttered wanting the hand on his shoulders to go away quickly. “What? Already? Come on, play with us”, Jaebum spoke again as he tightened his grip on Jimin.

“But I have to g-“ Jimin was cut off in the middle when a fist landed on his face. “Do you think you could refuse me?” Jaebum said as he grabbed the other’s color. Jimin felt another kick landing on his stomach. Jimin couldn’t help but whimper in pain as he fell down to floor holding his stomach in pain. He could see Jaebum walking away leaving his gang members to do the rest of the work.  Soon he was surrounded by the other boys as strong punches were flung to him. He started to feel pain everywhere as the punches started to land on him. He didn't fight back because fighting back would only make it worse. He laid down on the floor waiting for them to stop. Eventually when he was covered in bruises, they got tired and left.

He coughed a bit as he tried to stand up with his hand holding his stomach in pain. He struggled hard to stand up while trying to balance himself and just then a pair of shoes appeared in front of him and a hand was offered to him. Jimin looked up to find a pair of eyes looking at him with a kind smile. Jimin smiled back and took the hand that was being offered to him.

"Still being bullied?", Jinyoung asked.

 "Ah like always", Jimin replied giggling a bit. "What about you?"

Jinyoung turned around to face the other with a bright smile and posed making a V sign with his finger and exclaimed, "Lucky”

Jimin smiled at his friend but yet there was a tinge of sadness in his eyes. He was happy for his friend but yet guilty at the same time. Jinyoung and he were always targeted by Jaebum's gang all the time. Though Jimin never knew why but it didn't change the fact that he was always picked by them and he couldn't do anything in return. He couldn't fight back with them. He was weak; he was really weak because he couldn't even fight for his own friend. He couldn't protect Jinyoung while he was being bullied and Jimin felt guilty for it. He was just a mere scaredy-cat.

Jinyoung was picked for different reason though. He was being bullied for being a gay. He was bullied just for liking a guy. Why was it so wrong? Liking someone despite of the gender is not a crime was it? But Jimin felt suffocated because even if he asked such stuffs to himself, he knew he would never be able to fight for it with the society because he was too scared. He was scared of saying what he really felt because the truth was that he liked guys too. He was a gay too but no, he couldn't speak about it with even his best friend because he was scared the number of bullies would increase. Just because he didn't want the bullies to increase he watched his friend getting bullied quietly even though he was the same as Jinyoung and it suffocated him. He couldn't even say it to Jinyoung just because he didn't want the other to hate him for not helping Jinyoung with his bullies just to keep himself safe. He was really selfish and good-for-nothing. Jimin felt too suffocated beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter