5. Determined- Good or Bad? (Part 2)

Not Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*WARNING* Mentions of unwanted touch is done.

Jimin groaned in pain while opening his eyes. He looked around realizing that he was lying on his own bedroom. But how? Wasn't he supposed to be in his school? He decided to think deeply later on as he realized he had some things left to be done. He fought back with the pain that almost churned almost every part of his body in his attempt to stand up. He held his hand on his stomach while he took some deep breathes in before he started to walk again towards his door. According to the little brightness in his room, it should have been evening already. He was about to open his door when he saw his own reflection on the mirror beside the door. He turned the lights on in an attempt to see more clearly and he frowned at what he saw in front of him. He was covered in bruises and almost every part of his face was swollen and bluish. He laughed at his own reflection not that he expected any better face to be presented there.

After what seemed like one or two minutes he finally took deep breathes again before walking out of his room. He knew he had to do this. After this he would be free from all of the things he had regretted not doing. Though it was a little late now to be doing these stuffs but he had promised to himself that he would come clear. He walked downstairs to where his parents were.

His heart started to throb inside him as he saw his parents in front of him each in their own world. His mother was in the kitchen whereas his father was in the living room watching the T.V. He gulped before he went to kitchen and spoke up, “Mother, can you come outside to living room? I need to say something.”

His mother threw one of her disgusted look at him and then she looked at the living room. Finally taking out her apron she walked outside without sparing another look at Jimin. Jimin followed his mother smiling bitterly. At least he was able to speak to his mother without muttering right? After that he had to speak to his father. What must he call him, father? He had never even spoken to him. So he finally spoke up, “S-Sir I need to say something. C-Can you please listen to me?”

His father looked at him and looked at his mother. Mr. Park let out a loud frustrated sigh before he closed the T.V. Then he shifted in the sofa letting his wife sit beside though he made an annoyed face much to Jimin’s dismay. His father made things more difficult for him. He held tightly to the hem of his shirt as he squeezed his eyes close while looking down at the floor.

He took a deep breathe again and remembered Jinyoung’s face again.

This is all for his sake.

He kept his eyes shut as he finally spoke, “I just had to say something really important to you two. I didn’t really wanted to tell you this but something bad happened at school and I really want to say this to you-”

Just then he heard one of his parents clicking their tongue and he shivered under the sound. He gripped on his shirt more tightly and got the signal that he should make it quick. They weren’t really interested in his life. Why was he even explaining things to him? They wouldn’t really try to understand him anyway.

He finally opened his eyes and looked at his parents though none of them looked back at him. At last he finally let all of it out, “So I like guys. Yes I am gay. I know I may have disappointed or you don’t even care. But you can continue to ignore me. I just wanted to let you know. Its not like anyone would really like me anyway. I am an ugly guy so I don’t really hope to really fall in love with a guy but just to let you know, I like guys.”

Ah, it was finally over. A lot of weight was off his shoulder and he could feel himself getting free from all of his burden.  Now what will his parents do? Honestly it didn’t matter. He didn’t care about their reaction for the moment. He could see his mother’s hate increasing more by the moment. But there was something else in her eyes. Was it fear? No why would she be scared?

Jimin was confused and then he looked at his father. His reaction was something that really confused Jimin. Why was his eyes softening and why was their pain in his eyes? But before Jimin could make anything of his father’s reaction, he felt a sharp pain in his cheek. He held his cheek and saw his mother. Ah she had slapped him. He was not really surprised by it though. Then the moment his mother was in the verge of tears as she began to pull his hair. Jimin could hear his mother muttering over and over again under her breathe. “Disgusting...you’re disgusting. Get away from my life you freak.”

Jimin didn’t yelp in pain even though it was hurting him. He was ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter