12. Confront Him

Not Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be honest Jimin was not really surprised when Jungkook took Hoseok’s name while he was reading out his gang’s name. Jimin had actually already known that they were sort of friends by the events that had happened one after another and when Jungkook said that the butterfly was drawn by him, everything was crystal clear. He knew something else too which Jungkook didn’t know or chose to not know.

Jimin looked at Jungkook having a sad expression on his face and for a short moment, just for a short while he missed the smile the boy had always wore. He looked at Jungkook from time to time when the other was telling him the story between him and Hoseok and how the situation ended up being like this. Honestly Jimin wanted to say things to Jungkook but he had to make sure of other things first. Maybe he will have to come between them which he honestly despised with all his might, meddling in other’s business but… Jimin sighed quietly shaking his head, having decided that he had to do what he had to do. He can’t believe he will do something for someone he just met.

Eventually Jungkook’s short relay finish but none of them spoke and Jimin made no attempt to break the silence they were having. He knew that being silent in such situation would be a much better option. They both fell on a comfortable silence but Jimin couldn’t help but shiver a bit when the cold breeze hit his bare skins.

Jimin was startled at first by the hand held out to him by Jungkook but the next sentence he spoke somehow made his heart pound excitingly.

“Can we be friends? Pretty please.”

A small smile of happiness filled Jimin’s face but he soon shook his head trying to calm himself down. Hopefully the other hadn’t notice the smile he had shown for a while. Friends he said? No no that wasn’t right, was it? Jimin’s heart was still racing as he shuffled through his bag quickly. There he finally found the small packet of blueberry juice he had bought for the other to show his gratitude and glanced at the other. Jimin recalled all of the conversations they just had and also every expressions Jungkook had shown to him, all in the while they had sat there in the terrace. He then remembered how he had things to do and looked back at the boy whose hand was still held out for him.

He shook his head and abruptly placed the juice on Jungkook’s held out hand. “Idiot”, he muttered to Jungkook thinking how can a person b so ignorant. Jungkook clearly still cared about Hoseok or whatever and how can he tell such deep stuffs to a person he just met and the next moment ask the person to be his friend, without knowing the person properly. The guy in front of him was a total idiot. I-D-I-O-T.

He mused at the confusion-plus-happy look that took over the other’s face and found it more amusing when the other spoke again, “Umm.. what did you just say?”

Jimin could only look back at him and speak again, “I called you an idiot.”

Then he left the rooftop leaving the other behind.

                                                ................................................................................................................................

Jimin looked at front of him, nervously. Jimin shook his head and turned around, he must be stupid to be doing such stuff. That guy had basically threatened him that he would not be okay if that guy saw him here but no, here he was trying to talk with that very guy. Honestly he wanted to just turn around and run anywhere possible. Running towards the very canteen table where Jungkook and his friends were sitting and getting stucked in the middle of their chitter chatter seemed alluring in comparison to this.  Jimin sighed for the last time, no he couldn’t possibly do this and tried to step back and return from the rooftop but just then he kicked at a can made up of tin. Great just great. Just when he was giving up, he had to get caught.

“So you dared to come here? Now that is bad isn’t it?” A chilly voice came from his back and Jimin froze up right in that place not daring to look back. Yup, he was an idiot to think he could talk with this guy at all. He was not really scared of the so called Jung Hoseok but he really didn’t want to deal with him. Jimin was afraid that Hoseok would remind him of Jaebum again. Oh and how he wished so much now that he could get away from there.

“Last time I remember, I told you that it would be bad if you come, didn’t I?”

Hoseok smirked darkly and before Jimin could say anything, he was pushed to a wall with his color grabbed harshly by the other. Jimin closed his eyes instinctively waiting for a blow to appear but the blow never came. He slowly opened his eyes to check what was taking the other so long. He expected to see a punch directed at him but was instead welcomed by a smirking Hoseok who grinned knowingly at him.

“You were bullied weren’t you? Your reaction is so similar to those bullied ones.” Hoseok laughed a little.

Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter