11. The reason for the conflict

Not Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the second update so be careful. :3

Also this was supposed to be added with the chapter before but has been broken so it may become a bit short.

Swearings may have been done (I dont remember lol XD)

“Hoseokie Hyung! We got to win this!”, Jungkook cheered happily looking at the elder.

“Yeah sure we got this! Think that trophy already belongs to us Jungkook.” Hoseok smiled with confidence beaming on his face.

Jungkook nodded and he knew they will win too as they kept on practicing their dance performance for the competition. His hopes started to increase as the days went by and he was way too excited for the dance competition. He even bragged to their opposing team that they would definitely win. Don’t blame him, every team will say the same thing. It was just a sort of fighting spirit that they say and a good sense of rivalry starts from there but that day’s team was not really a good one.

“Hyung we are so going to slay tomorrow, you with your hip hop lock and me with b-boying. Our sense of coming turn wise turn also boosts our performance skill. That way they can see our best performance! Right hyung?” Jungkook exclaimed after they practiced for the last time.

Hoseok giggled cheerfully and nodded his head eagerly, “Yes this dance brings out the best of our performance. There’s no way we are going to lose.”

Hence the day of performance came but Hoseok never did. Jungkook kept on looking at the door, wherever his eyes landed but no sign of the elder. His friends also tried calling him but no, nothing and there he was alone in the stage as the music started flow. The turn wise turn formation backfired and Jungkook didn’t know what he should do in Hoseok’s part but he danced freestyle nonetheless. All the while he never loosed hope that his hyung will come. The audience threw bottles at him and booed at him but he it all up and kept on dancing with his eyes still looking at any possible entrance. The music stopped and all of his hopes broke.

His hyung never came…

He felt betrayed but he was sure that there was reason for it. His hyung would not betray him right?

When he went backstage, the team he had bragged to laughed at him and called him names. When the winner was finally announced, the team ended up winning, Jungkook kept on thinking that his hyungs had reasons and walked quietly with his head low. The team from before came and without knowing started to beat him up. He didn’t fight back as all of his strength was drained out of him with all the hopes he had kept and all those reassuring he had to do to himself.

The next thing he knew, he woke up in a hospital with broken arm and leg. He stayed there all the while thinking about the competition and waiting for his hyung to come and explain everything but yet no one came. His gang came by every now and then but no Hoseok. He went back to school after a week and saw Hoseok laughing normally like nothing ever happened. Jungkook smiled too not wanting to think too much.

He approached his gang and greeted, “Hey finally back from the hospital.”

Everyone cheered in response and he turned towards Hoseok, “So? Any explanation?”

Hoseok just shrugged his shoulder in response and shook his head.

“Hey I don’t blame you. You have some reason I know. Just tell me if you have any problem.” Jungkook said assuring his hyung.

Hoseok just shook his head and spoke, “No Jungkook you don’t have to know about it.”

At that Jungkook loosed it.

“What the heck? Don’t give me that hyung! I was humiliated to death in the stage and got my arm and leg broken. The least I deserve is to know the reason hyung! Don’t you feel even a bit sorry?” Jungkook yelled out loud earning some glances toward him but he didn’t care. Hoseok just shook his head and spoke up, “Sorry”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter