2. The day it all started

Not Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: There are scenes that reflects self harming and ual assualt so I wouldn't recommend you to really go further down if you are not okay with it. If you are then enjoy the story :)

Jimin sighed as he opened his eyes next morning realizing it will all be the same another suffocating day. But less he knew it was the day which would crumple down everything that was left in his life.

Jimin went to the school and found a big group of people blocking his way. There seemed to be a commotion about something but Jimin did not bother with it. He made his way inside the building through the bustling crowd. Why was there even a crowd? People were annoying; they needed only something to ignite their interest and they would start crowding in that way. Jimin could not care less. He went further in to the building, starting to go up the stairs to the terrace to meet Jinyoung in their usual place.

But just as he reached the fourth floor, something pasted on the wall grabbed his attention. He slowly turned to the side wishing it wasn't what he thought it was. His eyes began to water with fear as he cleared it quickly to see the poster posted in the wall and there it was, to his greatest fear, the poster. All the colors drained away from his body and his head started to hammer not wanting to believe what was in front of him. His hands shivered way too much as he held the poster. He saw the similar poster pasted in the side of it and he began to tear all of the poster from the wall.

Just then, a huge laughter came from the crowd from below and Jimin stopped what he was doing and looked from the floor he was in, to the ground below not liking the feeling he had in his stomach. There the crowd was standing in a circular form and in the middle, stood the guy who was in the poster.

 The guy whose clothes were torn off and bruises covering almost all parts of his body with some marks of hickey here and there, in the photo.

The guy stood there in the middle of the circle now. He was covered in eggs, flours and all sorts of other things while the crowd kept on throwing water balloons at him. Jimin again looked back at the poster and saw the boy covered in white fluids and then it finally hit Jimin, he was . His one and only friend, Jinyoung was .

Jimin searched for a support desperately as he felt his leg weakening. It was his fault, wasn't it? He only looked at his friend getting bullied every time and never tried to save him. He kept his uality hidden so that he didn't have to be bullied like his friend while the other kept on getting bullied. Still now, he was not able to protect him. If he had fought back for him and stayed with him maybe, this wouldn't have happened.

It was his entire fault after all. He pulled himself up to the balcony and watched bellow, he saw Jinyoung pushing through the crowd and running somewhere. Jimin couldn't stay quietly anymore as he ran towards the direction Jinyoung had run towards.

 He ran towards the hall and searched through all the room in the lower floor. His legs started weakening as his breathe started to quicken. He was tired from all the running yet he searched through all of the room never missing out even one hoping his friend would be there. At last, he heard some noise from one of the room from the corner. He caught his pace and didn't spend another second to run towards the source of the sound. He went and tried to open the door but it was locked from inside. He knew Jinyoung was inside as he desperately knocked the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter