9. His First Day

Not Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin breathed in the cold breeze that was flowing in the top of the building he was sitting on. He closed his eyes from the scenery of a busy town and felt the lock of his hair being swept away from his face. He loved the feeling. He looked at the ground below him as a loud ring went around and all of the students scurried back to their respective classes. He then looked at the bag in his hands and let out a long tired sigh. It was his first day in school and yet he was returning half day ahead. Why did he even have to collide with that guy in the hallway?

Flashbacks came as he was being scolded by the tall guy he had collided with during lunch break.

“Ah~ Park Jimin aren’t you?” He had said almost snarling with an evil smirk present on his face, his icy cold glare piercing Jimin.

Jimin had bowed down immediately not wanting to anger the other guy. But the other guy was not letting it go as he leaned closer to Jimin eyeing him from bottom to top as some flashbacks made its way back on Jimin’s mind. The same evil smirk he had seen on Jaebum’s face….

He felt his heart throbbing slowly under his chest as cold sweat made its way on his forehead.

The boy eyes furrowed as his tone became darker, “It seems he has taken a bit liking to you huh? He was all blushing and smiling like an idiot.”

Who was he referring to? Who was ‘he’?

The boy scoffed at that and continued talking. “But let me warn you, he just pities you for sure. You look like someone fragile who can be bullied easily. He likes to play this pretend-hero game. He loves it way too much.”

Bullied…

Jinyoung…

Photos…

Smile…

DEAT-

Suddenly he was pushed a little back as a figure moved in front of him.

“Leave him alone Hoseok”

The voice was a bit familiar and when he looked up it was none other than Jungkook. He had never been glad to see the other as he did then. At least he could calm himself down then. He listened to their commentaries on each other and he knew things were not good between them. He noticed several glances directing towards them, so he tugged the male before him. He was still not calm yet but the sudden warmth he got from the hand rubbing circles on his back and ruffling his hair helped him soon enough.

Jimin continued looking at the now empty grounds as he remembered the last scenes that had occurred. He didn’t want to admit but somehow he felt secured in those warm pair of hands and he had closed his eyes somewhere between those moments to focus more on the warmth radiating to his body through the soft and gentle touches and somehow as soon as he inhaled the faint wood smell coming from Jungkook, his breathes started to calm down and he was back to normal again.

But surely he would never admit it or else the boy would get clingy to him and he absolutely didn’t want that. He didn’t want to have any sorts of friend. He looked at the blueberry juice in his hand and a small smile crept up to his face. Though he didn’t know himself that he was smiling, the smile was there indeed, that genuine smile which seemed to have gotten lost somewhere was finally there. It was small but yet there it was as he held the juice more tightly.

But soon enough he was startled by a sudden noise at the back. The noise of harshly opening the door resided in the terrace and he immediately turned to see who it was. His eyes widened when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter