6. First Meet

Not Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and his grandfather had finally reached their hotel in Seoul. Seoul seemed to be a busy city, full of people. It was good. It was the perfect place for them to hide in. It was easy to blend with the crowd, being unable to be found. Jimin looked back from the window he was currently standing in front of to his grandfather who was laying on the bed.

 

They had reached the hotel in early morning because of their night trip and as soon as they had reached the hotel, his grandfather had made himself regain all of his loss of energy by sleeping. Jimin had been told to sleep too but he was afraid to close his eyes. He was afraid that he would see all the horrible things that had happened. The change of place had helped him in some ways. He was glad to know that he was not near to his horrible past anymore. No one would be able to bring back those memories to him. He felt safe in the middle of those bustling crowd. He would just be someone passing by in the middle of those crowds. His horrible past won't be following him here. Right?

 

Jimin glanced at his sleeping grandfather again and back at the road which was coming alive again as the brightness slowly began to creep up in the city. He stared for a while at those cars before he grabbed one of his hoodie. He left a note for his grandfather and pulled up his hood over his head half covering his eyes before walking outside of the room.

The noises of the car felt right along with the usual pedestrians jogging in the morning glow. It made Jimin know that he wasn't alone, like the last time he was in that room...with that man. His body shivered in the recall of the night as his breathe started to rise. He began to pant heavily as he struggled to breathe. He felt suffocated by the memory as the occasional pedestrian glanced at him. He began to hit his chest softly with one of his hands while the other brushed through his hair as he shook his head telling himself to not remember the past he closed his eyes trying to clear his mind. Finally his breathe began to slow down and returned back to normal pace. He looked forward and noticed some of the people were looking at him. He pulled his hood more in response as he quickly walked off from the area.

He slowed down as he made sure that he was away from that place. The sun had risen already and all of the people had woken up but he was not among them. He was walking in one of the quieter streets of Seoul and the street was surprisingly silent with no houses around. The sudden silence hit him hard. He wasn't supposed to be there. It was not a good idea to be there. He was about to turn back when the soft air bellowed through his cheek. He looked through the bridge when he heard the sound of water flowing. There was a river below from where he stood. The river was not big and not small too. It was just about the right size as he felt a weird attraction to it and he immediately went near the river. He sat down beside the river bank all the while staring at the water before him. It was true that all he did was stare at the water before him but so much was going in his mind.

Would the water wash away all of the dirty touches over his body? Would the water free him from the blankness he felt inside himself? Would the water help him to get rid of all of his pains? Would it be able to end it all for him?

The wind softly brushed his hair loosening the hood from his head, now revealing his face to the cold harsh wind that was blowing. It didn’t bother him though, instead he felt a sudden urge to go and touch the flowing water. He felt the need to feel the flowing water through his fingers and so he just did that as he sat beside the river dipping his fingers in it with loneliness visible in his eyes. The feelings of loneliness got stronger within no moment as the water felt kind of reassuring to him.

 

How would it feel to be under it?

 

But before he could do anything, he heard a loud voice crying out, “WAIT!!”

 

“Wait!!” A cry left his mouth before he could calculate things inside his brain properly. Jungkook had been on one of his morning run with Puffy, his dog when a certain raven haired boy had caught his attention. He had stood there in the bridge ignoring his dog’s soft nudges at the side, probably asking his master for the reason for the sudden stop. But nonetheless Jungkook had been dazed by the raven haired boy in front of him though it was hidden at first. He had placed his elbows in the railings of the bridge, resting his head on his hands.

He was at first surprised to see someone sitting by the river in such cold morning when the wind was so harsh, which was the original reason that Jungkook even stopped from his run. He had never seen anyone sitting beside the river so early in the morning before when he was running. Actually he never saw anyone sitting there at all because that place was full of long grasses and there was no smooth ground to sit on. With the river being just beside there was also possibilities of viewing a snake. To top it all off it gave an eery feeling, all in all. So no one was ever expected to be there. But apparently it had no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter