0. Prologue

Not Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cool breeze blowed near the shore of the small pond. It was a windy day, at least not a good day to troll around the pond. But the coldness of the wind didn’t bother him. His soul had already given up on feeling. But yet he smiled as the shore of the pond was in the view. He closed his eyes as he recalled everything that had happened in his life. His life had been nothing but a series of disappointment. Life had been hard for him but sometime in the middle of it all, life had shown him some bright hope only to drag him back to darkness again.

The smile on his face faded and pain filled his heart as he remembered the smile, the boy had shown him. The memories of his life when he had been a little bit happy came back rushing to him. He continues his steps towards the pond as relived all of those moments again through his memories. His face was calm but his heart was engulfed in sadness.

But the pain soon went away and the calmness came back to him as the touch of cold water hit his bare foot. Usually the coldness would be able to send chills to other’s body but he was okay. It was okay after all he had gone through rougher times than that. The unbearable coldness rather soothed his soul. It brought him calmness to his burning heart.

Strong gust of winds was blowing his raven hair freezing his soft cheeks. But all the while his steps continued each small step at a time.

The water level was by his knee now slowly rising over his hips. The more th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter