Chapter seven

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Agust D. 

That name felt so familiar to Seokjin, like he had been hearing and saying it for lots of years. But it also felt so unknown, so mysterious, so...distant. He just kept looking at the blond boy in front of him, surprised. He wanted to talk and say something, to ask, to just let something out of his mouth, but it wasn't working. He was so ....mesmerized? 

No he thought quickly as he shook his head, his eyes never leaving the boy. He couldn't be mesmerized by this person. The boy, who had clearly noticed that Seokjin wasn't exactly in this world anymore and he was getting lost in his thoughts, just kept smirking. 

"I'm surprised you haven't run away yet like a scared cat." Seokjin looked at the boy again, a reply forming quickly in his brain, but as soon as he opened his mouth to speak, nothing came out. He was surprised and mad at himself. Why was he acting like this?

"I knew we would meet soon, but I never expected it to be this soon." They boy continued to speak while Seokjin got even more curious. What did he mean by going to meet soon? Did this person know him? Wait a second... 

"Look I know I am very irresistible, but don't stare too much, okay? I mean, I don't really blame you, because your mother wasn't there to teach you manners." The boy's smirk just grew wider when he saw that Seokjin's face frowned. His hands clenched into a tight fist as he felt his blood boiling. He didn't know if he wanted to punch or to just ask that boy, but he surely wanted to do something, instead of staying there motionless. The more this boy talked, the more Seokjin's suspicions were getting bigger and bigger. This boy had something to do with his parents. 

"You!!" That was unfortunately all that Seokjin was able to tell the boy, making the other only raise an eyebrow. 

"I told you before, the name's Agust D." Seokjin frowned at the sound of that name again and then gasped in surprise when he felt a hand grab his arm tightly. He flinched and turned around, slightly scared, only to find Namjoon looking at him weirdly. 

"What do you think you're doing Seokjin?" He almost yelled and Seokjin looked at him in shock. He opened his mouth to speak and explain himself, but no words came out. 

Namjoon let out a deep sigh, closed his eyes and wrapped an arm around Seokjin's shoulders. 

"Look, I'm sorry if I was kinda harsh, Seokjin. Its just that...I know this is hard for you. I mean, I can't even imagine what I would do if I lost my parents. You are strong and you can totally do this. But plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter