Chapter one

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The handsome boy sighed as he nervously paced up and down the living room for the hundred time that night. He was waiting and hoping that his phone would suddenly ring and break the dead silence that was filling his house, but no. He wasn't getting any calls, any messages or any kind of notifications that said that his parents were trying to reach him. They literally never called him while they were at work, so why was he hoping for something right now? Oh right, because of that feeling. That damn feeling that was warning him that something bad was about to happen. And he fet like he was supposed to do something to prevent that from happening, but what exactly? 

The boy sighed again and plopped down on the couch and put his head on his hands. He couldn't do this all night. I had to find something to keep him busy. Or someone. His mind went to only one person as he quickly grabbed his phone and dialled the person's number. The person picked up after a few rings. 

"Seokjin?? What the hell?!" Seokjin's mood suddenly litghtened up as giggled at the sound of his friend's annoyed voice.

"Namjoonie!" He squeaked, knowing that would annoy his sleepy friend way more.  

"Holy Jin, stop yelling I can hear you just fine." 

"Aw, I'm sorry Namjoon, were you sleeping?"

"Uh no, actually I was flying with dolphins. Its 2 am for heaven's sake Jin, what the hell are you doing up this late?" Seokjin frowned when he remembered the real reason why he had called his friend. 

"Oh well yeah, about that..." His voice lowered, making the other boy sigh. 

"Is everything okay Jin?" 

"I need you to come here Namjoon." 

"Did anything happen?" 

"They left...again." 

The boy on the other side sighed again. "Jin, this is their job, of course they have to leave from time to time. They have done this since you were a little kid, I thought you would have gotten used to it by now." 

Seokjin frowned as he stared at the ceiling. "No, it's not like that. Something else is happening." 

"Jin... what do you mean?" 

"Just...just come here Namjoon. Please, please I need you right now." 

Namjoon sighed in defeat. He couldn't say no to his precious friend. "Alright, I'll be there in 15 minutes." 

"Thank you so much Namjoonie!" 

"You owe me, hoe." 

Seokjin smiled, knowing that his friend was probably doing the same thing. "Have fun jumping out of the window, sweetheart." 

"You little ."

                                     ☆☆☆

"Okay, okay now calm down and tell me what happened once more." Namjoon had arrived long ago, only to be greeted by an anxious Seokjin. 

"But-" 

"Jin, baby calm down." Seokjin smiled at the pet name Namjoon gave him as he closed his eyes and tried to control his breathing. He and Namjoon weren't dating, they were best friends. People often mistook them for a couple by looking at their affectionate behaviour, but they liked it this way. 

"Okay, I'm good." Seokjin said after taking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter