Chapter two

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin could feel his heart beating at such a fast rate, he thought it was going to jump out of his chest. He closed his eyes and tried to stay calm to control his breathing so he could focus on what the person on the other side was trying to say. It was no use though, he was just getting worse and worse, until two arms from behind wrapped gently around his waist.

"Breathe, princess. I'm here with you. It's going to be alright." Namjoon whispered softly as he tightened his grip around Seokjin's waist, who took a deep breath and managed to calm himself down. 

"Okay, now tell me again. Who are you? What happened? Why do you have my mother's phone?" 

"Sir, I'll tell you everything, but I need you to calm down first. This might come as a shook to you." 

Seokjin frowned as he felt his body getting warmer and warmer while that strange feeling came back again. "Your parents... they were on their way to the crime scene but they had a car accident."

His eyes widened in shock as he let go of his phone, which fell into the floor with an ear piercing sound. Namjoon looked at him worryingly as he let go of Jin. 

"Jin are you okay? What happened?"

"Sir, sir are you okay?? Can you hear me?" A faint sound caught Jin's attention as he turned around and with shaky hands grabbed the phone. It was still working. 

He managed to choke out a few words before he burst into tears. "Where..w-where are they?" 

"Sir please-" 

"I asked where they are." He said trying to hold back his tears and keep a calm voice. The person on the other side stayed silent and didn't reply, giving Seokjin the urge to smash his phone on the floor again. He looked around the room and his eyes found the thing he was really looking for. The address. It was on that news channel. Good thing those damn reporters couldn't stay without poking their nose in everyone's business. 

He hung up the phone and tossed it on the couch. That person was useless now. He got the information that he wanted. He grabbed a black jacket and headed towards the door. 

"Jin where are you going? What happened?" He heard Namjoon ask, but he was too numb to even reply. All he wanted was to get there as soon as possible. They weren't dead. He knew it. They couldn't be dead. They wouldn't leave him like this...right? Suddenly, a hand grabbed his wrist preventing him from moving. 

"Namjoon what the hell?! Let me go!" 

"Where are you going Jin?" 

Seokjin looked at his friend once more before turning around and letting the tears flow. "They... they are dead Namjoon!" 

He could feel that his friend was shocked too. "W-what?" 

"T-they are gone...I-I need to go there. Please.. let me go.." Seokjin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter