Chapter six

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And the day of the funeral came. It was a normal sunny day, but in Seokjin's world everything felt so gray. Not only relatives and friends had come but also a lot of colleagues. All of them dressed in black, some of them even shedding tears. It was such a sad atmosphere. Namjoon was right next to him, making sure he wasn't feeling lonely and asking if he was okay every now and then, but Seokjin's mind was somewhere else. He had been over thinking a lot for these past days. He had been over thinking about his past and his future. About what he was supposed to do, how he was supposed to feel. 

He and his parents had never had a super close relationship. Ever since he was a kid, he would often find himself alone, because his parents would be busy with work and he didn't really have any friends so eventually he got used to being alone, he got used to his parents coming home late and some times even caring more about their job, than caring about him. 

But he got used to it. 

As a teen, he noticed that his parents were spending more time with him and so he grew close to them. He started caring about their job, often asking questions or even making suggestions. He would get worried whenever they had to investigate something dangerous or when they came home late. He knew it was the job that they loved and they had known and had accepted it with all its difficulties. 

Then he started working on being more social and tried to make friends. That was also the time when he figured out his hobbies, his interests, his likes, his dislikes, his uality. He was scared at first, but as soon as his parents heard about it, they supported him like proud parents. 

They were only a few years, but he had gone through a lot with his parents in those years. But now his parents had left him to continue his journey alone. But something would always guilt him... 

The funeral was near the end, as the priest said the last goodbyes and stuff. Seokjin wasn't really paying attention because he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter