Chapter three

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin let out a deep sigh, staring at the ceiling. The more seconds passed, the more his anxiety was getting worse and worse. The old, white clock on the hospital wall had struck 6, making the male lose hope a little by little. He couldn't even tell how long he had been staying there, waiting patiently for someone to inform him about his parents' condition. They had been in that damn operaging room for hours and Seokjin didn't know yet how much chance of surviving they had. They weren't dead yet, but he was already clueless of what direction his life would take now. He was lost, trapped in his own mind. 

He was ready to crack up and cry any moment now, but he wanted a shoulder to cry on. But he was there alone, without anyone. His mind went to Namjoon. Seokjin had no idea about where Namjoon was or what he was doing. After he had disappeared, Seokjin had realised that he had left his phone at home and he had to hurry to the hospital so he didn't bother to try and contact him. It would have been nice, though, if Seokjin was with Namjoon right now. 

Suddenly, he saw a man in a uniform coming out of the operating room and he narrowed his eyes. It was the doctor that was taking care of his parents. He was walking towards him so he probably had news to tell him. Jin got up from his seat, but surprisingly the doctor walked past him as if he was invisible and went outside of the hospital. Seokjin was taken aback, but he kept himself calm and decided to go out of the hosiptal and see where that doctor went. It was none of his business, but he felt like something wasn't right. 

The cold breeze hit his face as he went outside, trying to follow the doctor and trying to not look suspicious. The doctor met someone who was waiting for him, while Seokjin hid behind a wall to eavesdrop. They greeted each other and talked about general stuff for a while, until the other man suddenly lowered his voice. 

"How are they?" Seokjin frowned. They? Was he talking about his parents? He heard a sigh coming from the doctor. 

"Its horrible. The cuts are so deep, they have damaged a few organs." Cuts? Cuts?? Didn't they say that it was a car accident, not cuts? Seokjin's eyes widened a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter