Kingdom of Roselium: Awoken With a Kiss

I'm not Trespassing, I'm a Detective

It wasn’t so much a sleeping beauty as it was a sleeping prince, albeit a handsome one. A very handsome one and going by the journals one that didn’t know how to stop flirting. No wonder why he was the subject of the curse and not his sister. Joshua snorted.

“Now how do I wake you up,” he muttered. “A kiss?” Joshua laughed. It would be too much if the crown prince was woken up with a kiss. A magic spell maybe? Did he see one in the library?

He felt a shiver run up his spine. Ducking, he hid behind the curtains. That feeling of being watched was back. Did the person who put the magic barrier up feel when it was destroyed? .

Shuffling around the edges of the bed, he crawled up, trying to shake the prince awake. As he touched him however, another barrier erected itself. Instead of rejecting Joshua, it enveloped him as well. What in the world?

Joshua shuffled over him, making sure the prince was breathing. Honestly, he should’ve checked that first but he had forgotten. He touched the pulse point on his wrist lightly, waiting to feel the tiny little beats. He relaxed as he felt them. Moving closer to the other man’s face, Joshua started to look for something that perhaps put him to sleep.

But as moved to check Jeonghan’s collar his boot caught on the sheets and he tumbled forward, his upper lip catching on the prince’s lower lip. Quickly, Joshua pushed away from Jeonghan, sitting back on his haunches.

Jeonghan’s lashes started to flutter.

Oh lord. He was starting to wake up. Joshua’s accidental kiss was making him wake up. .