Chapter 13 (Final)

Escape

Author's Note

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that this chapter is late. I've been feeling really overwhelmed the past few days so I couldn't post this chapter.

Sorry for making you all wait. I hope you enjoy the final chapter!

L xxx


 

One year later

 

Sam smiled at the customer in front of her, handing the pretty, young girl her change. “Your coffee will be ready in a couple of minutes. I’ll bring it over to you.” The girl thanked her and took a seat. She turned to Jimin who had already started on the coffee. “I swear the café just keeps on getting busier and busier!” she said, pointing at the long queue of customers. Taehyung rushed past her with a tray full of cakes. Sam shouted after him with a smile, telling him to be careful.

 

Jimin chuckled and handed her the coffee. “Well, ever since they found out that your boyfriend is an internationally famous idol, they all want to come here in case they can meet him or someone else famous.” He said with a grin as their new part-timer, Jin, came out of the kitchen with a tray of delicious looking deserts. “They look amazing.” Jimin said as he reached out for one, only to get his hand slapped by the older boy. “Don’t touch unless you're buying!” he scolded, making the previously orange haired boy pout. “Mean.” He mumbled, making Sam laugh as she took the coffee out to her waiting customer.

 

 

Once the rush died down, Sam checked her phone, noticing a notification about an update on Namjoon's fan cafe. She clicked on the link, patiently waiting for it to load. She was thankful to Jimin and the others for teaching her Korean so that it was easier for her to keep up with his interviews. Having to wait for English subtitles and translations had been incredibly frustrating for her. The video finally loaded, it was a teaser for the interview he had told her was coming up.

 

She smiled as the interviewer asked him about the inspiration for his latest album and he replied that there was a certain girl that he had met and she had become his muse before becoming his girlfriend. A proud smile covered her face as she listened to him talk about her, on national TV. Jimin poked his head around to the kitchen, “It’s getting kinda busy out here again!” he called. She quickly stuffed her phone back into her pocket and hurried back out to help.

 

 

That night, she waited patiently for Namjoon to answer her call on Skype. He grinned at her as soon as the video connected. “Hey! I saw the teaser for your interview.” She said as she stretched out on her bed, propping her head up in her hands. He smiled at her. “Really? Wait until you see the whole thing. There’s even an acoustic version of ‘I need U’.” he said with a smile. She gasped, ‘I need U’ was her favourite song from the album. “An acoustic version? I can’t believe you didn’t tell me!” she half shouted in excitement, making him laugh. “If I'd told you then it wouldn’t have been a surprise!”

 

They chatted for a while longer, catching up on what had been happening over the past few days. “Are you resting and eating enough?” she asked as he yawned. He chuckled, finding her concern endearing. “Yes, Jagi.” He said, using the Korean term of endearment for her which made her smile. “Are you sure? If not, I’m gonna fly out there and beat your manager up.” she threatened. He chuckled, “Please don’t, he's already terrified of you.” He said with a chuckle, remembering when she had flown out to visit him a few months after he had returned to Korea and she had scolded his manager when she found out that he had been letting Namjoon sleep in his studio instead of making sure he was resting properly.

 

“Besides, I’d much rather just fly out to you and leave my manager behind.” he said, making her grin at him. “Well, my spare room is still free.” She taunted, knowing that if he visited that he would not require her spare room. He gave her a grin, “You know what? I think I feel another escape plan brewing…”