Trouble in paradise

A Match Made In Hell (Daejae/Chanbaek fanfic) [HIATUS: will be back]

"Ok then Baekhyun you may sit on the table behind Youngjae and Daehyun" Miss Park said pointing in Youngjae's direction.

"Hello, are you Youngjae?" Baekhyun asked leaning across the table 

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh ah just because I need someone to show me around and I only know you so far"

"Yeah sure I don't mind showing you around and I would like to introduce you to my friends if you like"

"I would like that a lot"

At lunch:

"Hey guys is it ok if Baekhyun sits with us today," Youngjae said while grabbing a chair to sit down 

"Yeah it's not a problem" replied Yongguk

"Thank you," Baekhyun said before sitting beside Youngjae

After school: 

"Hey Baekhyun wait up" Daehyun shouted running up to the boy 

"Whats wrong Daehyun" 

"What are doing here" 

"I wanted to check on my brother"

"I'm your half brother...anyway I know it's not for me now tell me the truth"

"Fine dear old dad wanted me to check on you and bring you back home we miss you"

"I'm never going back and I want you to leave Youngjae out of this it's only between you and me"

"But it is more fun with him involved and also if you ever tell me what to or I'll  tell Youngjae your little secret bye," he said as he waved goodbye, and walked off leaving Daehyun wandering what to do next.

 

3 weeks later....

Daehyun's pov: 

Ever since Youngjae had been hanging out with Baekhyun we haven't spoken in case Baekhyun exposes my secret to Youngjae destroying anything we have as friends if you like to call it that.

After P.E class:

"Hey Baek I think it's better to stay away from Baekhyun"

"Why? he is my friend you only saying this because you are jealous"

"NO!- I shout in defense

-this is why I wonder why I saved you in the first place" I whispered to make sure he didn't hear as I stormed off leaving him all alone.

"What!"

"Nothing"

Youngjae's pov:

I was on my way home it was around 10:00 pm when I saw a group of mysterious figures slowly approach me.

...........

Daehyun's pov:

"It's been two days and you guys still haven't seen Youngjae," Himchan said 

"No, you, " Jongup asked looking to Junhong 

"Same" Zelo responded 

" Yeah, Something is definitely wrong we should go to his house after school" They all agree and carry on doing their work.

"As I over hear the boys talking I realize that I need to find where he is and who might have taken him.