Chapter 17

A Match Made In Hell (Daejae/Chanbaek fanfic) [HIATUS: will be back]

Chanyeols Pov:

While was doing my daily routine down at the base D.O calls me into the meeting room it must be important since he never needs my help for things since he always handles it himself or sends Xiumin or Chen to do since they are both second in command.

IN THE MEETINGS ROOM: 

"You called me," I say as I enter the room 
"Oh yes Chanyeol please come and sit"
"I need you to distract the young boy's stepbrother can you do that without it getting too personal i need u to gather lots of info of what their  father is planning and if they are working with him"
"I have been training for this my entire he won't get in the way I promise I will do my best to get the most information about Daehyun out of him"
"Good you can now leave and don't return until your mission is complete understand"
"Yes"

OUTSIDE SM HIGH:

Baekhyun's Pov: 

While I walking trying to clear my head my phone started ringing it was Youngjae.

"Hello, whats up?"
" HI, I just wanted to say thank you for everything Baek, Dae and are just walking around town I think we are back to normal" 
"No problem that what friends are for talk to you later, bye"
"Bye"

After I ended the call I just carried on walking through the cold winter streets of Seoul but then my thoughts where interrupted once again once I saw this boy approach me.

 Related image
"I sorry to disturb you  am new to this town I'm  kinda lost can you help me?" he asked me It there was an uncomfortable silence before I finally answered him
"Ah...yeah sure what do u need?" I asked I felt strange being so nice to someone is totally out of my character
"Well I like nowhere to stay do you know any hotel nearby and I also plan to start SM HIGH on Monday and I'm also starting my 12 year "
"I go there also and the closest hotel is on is about half an hour way on Busan Street"
"Thank you so much ill see you around"
"Yeah see you," I say as I walk past him 
"Wait I didn't get your name?"
"Baekhyun"
"I'm Chanyeol"
"Bye"
"Goodbye," he says as he waves goodbye I do the same and then we part our ways. 

Chanyeol's Pov:
"D.O I meet Baekhyun now I just to gain his trust and the plan is on track "
"Well done now don't let me down Chanyeol the world counts on you "
"I know and I want no-one will get in my I will make sure of it"