Chapter 20

A Match Made In Hell (Daejae/Chanbaek fanfic) [HIATUS: will be back]

Baekhyun's Pov:

"DAEEEEE!!!!" Baekhyun shouts loudly as he marches into Daehyun's room

"What," Daehyuns said with an annoyed tone evident in his voice 

"Daym why are you so moody today,"  Baekhyun's says he slumps back into his chair 

"Sorry carry on" Dae replies as he turns around to face his brother

"Well I Just met up with this boy and he just happens to be an angel"

"What really where? how? why?"

"One question at a time okay firstly I was walking and I ended up bumping into him and I noticed when he held my hand when went to go eat I paid for heaven's sake whats happening to me.

"Oh brother you are just in love like"

"Oh HELL NO this can't be happening I cant be father will probably gut us both alive if he found out oh my god in need a moment"

"Brother take as long as you want and also tell me about it.

 

Next day...

Daehyun's Pov:

Daehyun woke and ran over to his phone left on his desk he quickly got changed he put on a long sleeved SURPREME jumper, dark blue jeans and black converse shoes once he finished getting changed he went over to his bother who was fast asleep on the couch he called his name which caused Baekhyun to jump up and almost fall on the floor.

"Come one are going to be late get change and meet me outside in 20"

Outside...

"Anyhow is your relationship with Youngjae going?"

 

"I really don't know I really want to tell him you know but I guess I'm just scared that he would just leave me either cause he would be scared of me or just that he would think I'm crazy" he then sighs as he gets out of the bus.

"Well do whatever feels right brother I trust you"

"Why are you being all nice to me all of a sudden?"

"Blame that angel" Baekhyun replies as he walks into the classroom 

"Haha," I say as I just shake my head and followed.