chap 12

A Match Made In Hell (Daejae/Chanbaek fanfic) [HIATUS: will be back]

1 month later ...

 

They had been searching for what felt like an eternity around the city of Seoul  with still no sign of the boy, Baekhyun being his annoying self-irritated Daehyun Baehyun finally thought of something that could help the situation his brother was in he had an idea that Youngjae might of taking to their home located all the way on the other side of the city, and since they had gotten so tired due to all the searching their powers weren't at their full strength so they both decided to rest and carry on looking the following morning.

Baekhyun was the first to wake up when he heard movement behind them coming from the bushes once both of them were up they headed to their fathers place a place Daehyun didn't want to see the rest of his life but he did this for Youngjae  which is more important than an argument he had with his dad before storming  out saying he was to never return. As they walked through the large forest that seemed to never end But once he saw a clear sight of an exit there was something standing in their way...

 

Meanwhile:

Youngjae:

I woke up in a cold dark cell with the small window on the door being theonly source of light as I  slowly lifted himself of the bed I heard the muffled voices outside the door as the door was about to be opened I lied back down and two guys walked in....

A  few minutes later...

The two men left I  just lied down wondering if Daehyun would come and save me I kind of shouted at him before i got dragged away hope hecan forgive im i was just scared and kind of disapoined he didnt try harder rescue me now im locked in the middle of nowhere i presume it has felt like forever since ive seen the sun. I  train of of thought was soon cut of as a man walked in.

" Well well look what what we have here i can almost see why he has taken an intrest in you"

"Who?"
""That does not matter right now,We are about have some fun,lets begin"  he said with a smirk across his face and soon after shut behind him and locked at that moment I new I  was in  trouble.

'Daehyun please hurry' I thought

 

n/a: I'm back yay so I'll be updating around twice a week while I think up more chapters one more exam left so yay!!!