Finally getting together

The legend of the Matoki (A Daejae fanfic)

Daehyun's Pov:

It's been two weeks since I told Youngjae how I feel, and it's been going alright we went on our first date 3 days ago it was quite awkward I would say but I had fun I hope he did too. I would be leaving for earth soon I would like to stay, but I have a family to get back to also school break is almost over to it also seems like  Tae doesn't seem like he wants to leave either, but what other choice do we have it's not like we can live here sometimes I wish we could. I would love to stay with Youngjae, but maybe this relationship was just not to be. My thoughts were interrupted the moment Taehyung walked into the room.

"Hey, Dae you ready? Kai wanted me to ask you"

"I don't know I guess Youngjae can visit like he did before, but you know how long distance relationships are like this would make it even worse since we will be on different plants why does this have to happen to me " I say and then Taehyung pulls me into a hug as a sob loudly into his chest. Kai soon walks into the room.

"Its okay Dae we can think of something its okay"

"Sorry to interrupt you two but everyone is here do you guys want more time or-"

"No no  its okay we are ready, let's get this over with come on Dae its time"

Once they went into the basement rest of the boys where they're even the princes they looked upset I understand why this might the final time I get to see them so i hugged all of them one by one Taehyung, Baekhyun and Chanyeol did the same once they did Taehyung went to hold onto Kai's hand  Baekhyun did the same with Chanyeol holding Baek's as they get ready to leave. They left me and Youngjae as we just stared at each other.

"Guess this is goodbye... I wish I had more time to spend more time with you " Youngjae says breaking the silence.
"Same I love you so much" Daehyun replies 
"I love you too," he says as he kisses Daehyuns forehead 
"Hey, Youngjae  why not go with Dae and us, " Baekhyun says and both boys turn to look at him 
"I mean since I know you will miss each other so much once Daehyun leaves so why not come and live on earth with us"Baekhyun finishes.

 

"We won't mind if you left as long as you are happy Jae," Jongup says and the rest of the boys nodded in agreement 

"Well I guess if that's what you guys think then I will go with you guys"

After saying his goodbyes Youngjae met up with everyone and Kai teleported them to earth.

THE END 

________________________________________

A/N: well this the end of the story hope u enjoyed it I might do an epilogue, but if this really the end then bye guys hope u can enjoy my other stories I have <3

bye, everyone <3