Going back....

The legend of the Matoki (A Daejae fanfic)

The next day....

Daehyun's pov:

I was fast asleep in the corner of the basement covered in a old blanket that I found in one of the boxs then suddenlyI felt something/someone  shaking my leg so I deside to sit up while i'm rubbing my eyes to try and wake myself up more and to end up finding it was Youngjae who looked like he was in an ergent rush to leave feeling relived that it was't his parents.

"Hey whats wrong you look like you cant wait to leave here"

"Well .... I am in a hurry he is on his way, we can wait for long, we need to leave now "

"Who?" I ask with a confused look on my face as I try to get up of the floor 

"Does'nt matter right now come on we need to leave now my parents have left to go to work so we have time to send you back to earth"Youngjae says while he picks up the blanket and puts it way.

"Where we going?" following the boy towards the frount door

"Just follow me and try and stay hidden we don't want you getting caught now don't we"

"No"

So I follow him through the town for what feels like hours,but I then we walk up to this huge mansion I decide to wait by the gate,when Youngjae went up to knock on the door a tall man answered in which youngjae soon gestured for me to come in I followed him though the door the main hall was huge with massive painting aross all four walls of the room and soon after Youngjae started talking. 

"Daehyun this is Kai he is from EXOplanet he has been hiding out here helping out my father about something about telaportation I never found it intersting but it could help you get home"

"Nice to meet you Daehyun "

"You to Kai"

"Anyway yeah as i'm the only one who can telaport his dad hired me to try, and replecate my powers so i've spent around a few years to create this telaportion portal-" He said while he walked up to the machine.

"-you came around the right time i've just finished it so we can try it out where do you want to go? "

Youngjae's pov: 

"We need to send Daehyun back to earth" I say 

"Oh I thought you needed this I could take him there see you soon" Kai said as he grabbed Daehyun's hand

"Bye"

"Bye hope to see you soon Yong- " Daehyun was saying before he vanished right  in frount of my eyes 

 

A week later .......

I decided to to Kai's house to talk about getting a chance to send me to earth to see Daehyun eventhough He works for my dad, who would not allow me to leave the house till I was 15 years old resulting me being home schooled,and getting tought about how dangerous humans are but I never believed him as I wanted to find out for myself and im happy about it because I would not have met such a wonderful boy like Daehyun.

The door was slightly opened so I waked right through"Kai are you here" I say with no reponse

'He must be out I' thought to myself I suddenly hear a voice "Hey Youngjae are you In there" so I end up jumping and stimbling back.

 

Kai's pov: 

Hey Youngjae you here?......whats this his wallet?.....what is it doing here did he leave it the last time he was here?.... but I would have seen it sice it's been a week and if why would he run if I was the one opening the door?. all these questions were going through my head untill I noticed the alarm for my lab on my screen was flashing a red light. Which only ment on thing someone is entering. So I ran into the lab to see Youngjae standing dangerously near the machine.

"What are you doing in here step forward don't touch anything!" which he does.

"Come On" I said pointing to the dimly lit doorway.

"I'm so sorry"he says as he follows right behind me.

 

*Author's note:Sorry I have not updated for a long time had writers block for so long so i hope you are injoying the storyand will be happy with this chapter. it will intersting from this point forwards as i have i clear idea for the next few chapters so  i'll be updating a bit more since of of school for two weeks so be perpered for more updates and thankyou all for subscribing to my story and for the 370 views.

byeee