Found

The legend of the Matoki (A Daejae fanfic)

Youngjae pov:

It's been hours since Daehyun went missing and we have been searching for so long it feels like eternity.

We decided to spilt up to cover more ground to increase our chances in finding him.Himchan and Yongguk paired as well as Zelo and Jongup leaving me all by my self to go find him,luck wasn't on our side as it was 11:40pm so it was pritty late with no Daehyun in sight and according to rules everyone needs to in their houses by 12:00.

Daehyun's pov:

I had been walking for a while not paying any attention to the time or where I was going, I just couldn't what Youngjae said about me out of my head and why I was brought here in the first place,but I was soon brought back to reality when I heared footsteps that sounded few inches away from me which caused to quicken my pace that eventually turned into a run.

I ended running so fast I didn't realise that the was hole in the pavement which lead me to trip and twist my ankle and cut my knee,so I ended up limping down a nearby alleyway where a figure amerged from the distance that I realised was the thing that was chasing me and before I knew it finally caught up to me.

Unknown pov:

The young boy I was following was soon stopped running he was  just leaning against the wall which seemed he did it for support as he looked badly injured,as he knee was bleeding and he was only using one foot for balance,as I got closer he seemed weak,vonuable and a easy target,when I took 3 steps closer I realised the boy wasn't a Matoki but a human before I could say anything to him I heared someone calling a boys name and I got louder every few second which lead me to leave.

Daehyun pov:

I slid down the wall in relief as the figure soon disappeared into the distance,I couldn't see what it looked like as it was to dark after snaping out of my daze I soon heared someone calling my name that I soon reconised as Youngjaes.

Youngjae's pov:

I shout daehyuns name as loud as I can in case he was near by the time was now 11:55 and I should be home with the others as they went back but I could not risk Daehyun getting caught so ilI carried on looking.

"DAEHYUN!"

"DAEHYUNNN!"

"DAEHYUNNNNN!"

"Over here" I heard someone say so I ran down down the ally to see a injured Daehyun on the ground

"Daehyun I was so worried why would you leave all by yourself without telling anyone you almost gave me a heart attack"

Daehyun's pov: 

'I feel kinder bad for not telling him but I had my reasons I was angry but mostly upset but I feel better I should go back' I though to myself.

"What happened to your knee?"

"I tripped and twisted my ankle aswell"

"What...how....that doen't matter now come on let's go back to the house try to be quiet we are not ment to outside as it's passed 12"

At the house:

Youngjae's pov:

"Hey guys you awake " Youngjae wispered in case they are

"Obviously not we have been waiting for you" Zelo responded sitting up on the couch

"Yeah whats wrong Youngjae?" Yongguk asked about to stand up

"It's Daehyun he twisted his ankle I need your help to take him upstairs to the spair bedroom" Youngjae answered 

"I'll get the medical set as it would be to risky to take im to the hospital"

Daehyuns pov:

After Youngguk put the bangages around my foot I soon drift of to sleep.