The legend of the matoki

The legend of the Matoki (A Daejae fanfic)

Daehyun was going to the local libary to do some research on his latest English assignment, when he saw a light shining though a crack in the wall behind this huge bookcase so he went up to it with a confused look on his face, and so when he removed all the books in his was he push onto a lose  brick in the wall  causing the thing behind it to fall fowards onto the ground.

Why was there a book behind here?he thought to himself

As he tried to rent the book out it did not come up with any results on the systems so he asked the staff, but they never heard of it before but he tried to dhow it them it vanished into thin air like a ghost. 

 The legend states 100 billlion years ago the world was spilt in half creating another demention which inhabited a face of revolutionized Humanoid Bunnys which was later called Mato planet and the race was called "The Matoki" the where the most fearless and cold haerted violent race humans had ever incounted  a few 100 years later humans arrived thogh the dementional barrier causing a battle  bettween the humans and the Matoki that  lasted years; billions death lives where getting lost over nothing  untill they created a truce betteween eachother as they both species believed the had been to much blood shed.

The states if u say the following chant u can either visit the land of Mato or to summon one them to earth.

After reading this he read the chant outloud

*insert chant(use your imagination)* 

Then the was a bright light.... and he was gone...