Royal family

The legend of the Matoki (A Daejae fanfic)

A/N: This more or less a filler so you get to know the royal family and  Jungkook's  character properly before the characters get to meet them...

Taehyung and Jungkook will be a side plot and daejae will still be the main focus since its a daejae fanfic from now one it just biulding the relationship bettween Daehyun and Youngjae once the meet up again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jeon Jungkook: 

19 years old Prince of MATO planet but doesn't have any powers that he knows of. He doesn't like his brother since his he thinks parents see him as  the perfect child and Jungkook as second best and since he doesn't always follow the rules or listens to his parents he constantly gets into trouble and and he will be in even more when they find out about this one human he will soon meet... 

Image result for jungkook suit 2017

 

Jeon Wonwoo:

He is 21 years old, and the oldest sibling in the family the most responsible out of the two sons he always follows the rules and has never broken any rules since he I perfect student, and role model and next in line of the thone he tends to always snitch on his parents, whenever Jungkook does anything wrong which can create a bad reputation for the family.,But he is dating Mingyu a prince of a neighbouring planet against his parents back but they only think they are friends.

Image result for wonwoo  prince

Jungkook Pov: 

At the castle: 

 

"MUMMMM!" I shout as I run down the staircase into the great hall to see my parents and my brother staring at me since it seems I interrupted the conversation

"Whats wrong darling" my mum replies 

"Why aren't I allowed to have any friends Wonwoo has Mingyu they are the best of friends  this is so unfair you treat me like a child," I say as I cross my arms 

"Well you are too young you are only 18 years old and until there is a princess the same age of you and then get married when you turn 20 or older." my mother explains to me as the stands up from her thone and walks up to me.


"Does everyone I want to  be friends with or later on date need be royalty and or a  girl?"


"Yes it just the rules you must follow them since you are a prince and you need to take responsibility when u become king if your brother decides to take the crown on his 22nd birthday"


"I should not be put under so much pressure since Wonwoo will probably never turn this down he will get to rule the whole planet so just let be breath and stop trying to make me someone I'm not it's not like I asked to be prince anyway " once I finish I look at my brother who is giving the death stare that's  probably saying I should apologize but instead I just  start exiting the hall.


"Don't be like that come back  this instant young man?" my father says but I ignore him and make my way to my room

"Wonwoo go after your brother and tell him to come downstairs"

Jungkooks bedroom: 


"Oh, why does this always happen to me I need fresh air, " I think to myself so I decide to sneak outside and manage to avoid my brother heading to my room.

Taehyung's Pov: 

"Hey guys I'm just going for a walk is that ok?" I ask 


"Yeah just don't go so far you don't want to get caught"


"Thank you see u guys soon" once I exit the house I just walk down the city streets that seemed to be abandoned I was walking for what seemed like forever but was only probably only 30 minutes to an hour but since I wasn't looking where I was going I bumped into someone.


"Oh sorry I wasn't looking were I was going I will be living now," I say as quickly turn around heading back to the house 


"Wait a minute whats your name"
" Ah....T-Taehyung why?" I hesitated 
"Oh cause since I don't know anyone around here I hope to see u around I guess"
"Whats yours?"
"I cant say yet but i will tell u soon i would just need to get to know you better"

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This will only be a side plot and filler hope you liked it second chapter will be put soon  soon once I go wake

since it time for me to sleep.

thankyou for reading <3