A shady Ghost or a Ghost organisation?

High & Low Finale

"Let's us through, we need to speak with Rocky!" Yamato requested as his way was cut (when he tried to go upstairs in Heaven club). He, Tettsu and Todoroki (after they dealt with the men with the sparkle blue masks) needed to inform the rest. Though the guy didn't let them through. Only when Bito signaled them to let them pass (he let them trough.)

Rocky was sitting upstairs with few females, Koo, and Aizawa was there too. He noticed as Yamato walked in and stood in front of him. The leader of the White Rascals got used to Yamato showing up like that. But he only showed up if he had something serious to discuss.

"Why are you here?" Rocky asked. He pulled his back up and sat straight facing him. After their previous Club got taken by the Kuryu group, they found a new and better one. Since then it was working perfectly.

Yamato didn't wait and explained, "These days we had and issue with Oya High."

But Rocky interrupted him "I have heard, that Todoroki and his friends attacked your guys." He gave a quick glance at Todoroki. Seeing him there, the leader of the White Rascals was sure something else was hiding behind those attacks.

"You already found out!" Tettsu (Hoodlum Squad Tettsu) mumbled as he took a seat next to Koo.

Koo smirked "Of course we did. News travels faster than you think Tettsu."

"Then what else is there for us to know?" Rocky buzzed as he stared directly at Yamato through his sunglasses.

Yamato grabbed his phone, he gave it to Rocky "Look at the Video. Oshiage was taken yesterday. Not to get her hurt, Murayama and Cobra had to fight. The same happened to Todoroki, that's why they attacked us."

Rocky's facial expression changed to more serious. He played the video "And what happened?"

"We saved Oshiage. Cobra and Murayama fought. And we took care of the guys." Tettsu disclosed.

Aizawa looked at them puzzled "Then why are you guys even here?"

"The problem is. Those guys have nothing to do with a gang or handling things like that. They were told to do so. They were paid. And they only found it funny. They never planned to hurt anyone. But the one that put them into it surely did." Yamato uttered with a higher tone.

Rocky looked at the video again "Then you mean. That it could be the same with the ones behind the Elite school attacks?"

"Exactly. In the first seconds of the videos, there is a 10th shadow of a man. The men there were only 9. Also when we got there, they were already talking with someone on the phone. Someone who told them about Cobra and Murayama's fight. We looked for the number but they had already delete it. " Yamato informed them as he rested against the table (were Rocky was).

Rocky tapped his leg returning the phone to Yamato "Does Cobra or Murayama know about the shady Ghost?"

"Have you seen Murayama and Cobra back then when they fought how they were?" Yamato responded.

He shook his head "Not really, only heard about it."

"Exactly. They barely could move. And now that both are stronger, and specially Murayama... there was no way I could talk with them today. That's why I came here." Yamato made it clear.

"You want me to inform Takeshi and Hyuga?" Rocky asked directly.

And Yamato nodded "Not only that. We have to be extra careful. That 'Shady Ghost' you talked about, if it aims for SWORD it will surely appear again."

"Alright, I will. When Cobra and Murayama are on their feet again brief them in." Rocky concluded.

Yamato agreed and gave him a light bow "Guys let's go!" he said and left.

"Don't tell Nikka we come here she will flip," Tettsu begged Yamato as they were walking out of the club with Todoroki following.

"Don't worry I will not" Yamato ensured him while giving him a low hug "You guys are really close, aren't you?"

"Not as close as you are with Naomi!" Tettsu backfired him and giggled.

"Wait, what? I and Naomi are close friends!" he tried to convince Tettsu.

Todoroki sighed "What is with the fake act. Gosh, you are so childish when it comes to relationships. You date Naomi, Tettsu dates Nikka, Murayama started dating Oshiage and you all act like nothing goes on."

Tettsu and Yamato gazed each other and surrounded Todoroki "Wait you mean, people know about us?" Yamato asked confused.

Todoroki almost face-palmed himself "You know some people can read what is obvious. You think people are stupid. If you guys have not much experience with relationships, that doesn't mean the rest is the same."

"Then that means others may know!" Tettsu said disappointed. How naive could he be? He thought that no one noticed that he and Nikka were so close.

"Even I have noticed that Tettsu!" Yamato mocked him as they went on walking "Only Den and Chiharu are not sure since they include you in their group dates."

Tettsu his head and blushed "I know, so annoying. But those never ended well. They keep inviting Cobra, and all the ladies are all over him."

Yamato laughed "The ladies are all over him, but he surely is spaced out. He is worse than us."

"Are you making fun of Cobra-san right now?" Tettsu hammed as he looked around to make sure he wasn't there.

Yamato smiled "Not sure. But Cobra when it comes to date or love he is really a rookie."

"Then why were we so scared and never wanted to invite him?" Tettsu added.

"That was you. You thought he would always win the girls over." Yamato reminded him as the three of them went back.


At the same time on the other side of the city, Shin and Kuroda-san (Yankumi's grandfather) had a meeting. Those two were a good much. Kuroda-san found the son he never had in Shin, and Sawada someone he could trust and talk.

"Shin-kun we didn't need to come so far to talk." the old man complained. He was still in command but he was older with less strength than before.

Sawada sat down, he had found a perfect spot behind the Oedo family house. He would drag there anyone he needed to talk privately. "Kuroda-san, have you noticed lately, we have more guns and drug-related issues growing locally?" Shin asked him directly.

"Every day there is something new brought to our doorsteps. The old ways are long gone." Kuroda-san honestly answered. He was a yakuza, but he was old school. That man had honor, he could be trusted and was one of the last yakuza clan leaders who held an old code. In his days, drugs, and guns and anything shameful was not allowed. And he did anything in his power to protect his people and his district. Like Sawada did now.

"I cannot be sure all the way, but there is a new organization moving underground. It's slowly moving and has already established a big threat." Sawada explained to him as he poured them some sake.

"You think they are behind the guns, drugs and all the new threats?" the old man asked him as he sipped his drink.

"A ghost organization with big plans. I think they aiming for something big." Shin revealed at the 3rd leader of the Oedo clan.

"You mean their doings are more than only guns and drugs," Kuroda-san said as his eyes looked at Shin.

"Yes. I think they try to get SWORD." Shin added.

"SWORD?" Kuroda-san responded a bit confused "Yes I have heard about those 5 districts. And their big battle. They even dealt with Kuryu."

"Yes. After the issues with the Kuryu. They are stable. They protect their region, with everything they have. But I noticed lately, odd things happening!" Shin explained.

"You keep an eye around SWORD. Why?" tried Kuroda-san to ask but then he understood "Kira? Isn't it?"

"Yes. When she told me she will be hanging around the Sannoh district. I knew exactly what my daughter would do." Shin sighed.

"True she is yours and Kumiko's daughter. But I think she hides a troubled Shin inside her." Kuroda-san agreed.

Shin sipped his drink one shot and nodded " A spoiled one. I was worried about Kira around those parts. Not because it could be dangerous. But she would eventually try to find her freedom. We have overprotected her."

"We all did. We didn't do that with Yusuke. But her although we taught her how to defend herself we kept her away from that." Kuroda-san told Shin, he had also noticed that spoiling Kira that way was wrong.

"I know. I see her when she went reckless asking for fights around the Sannoh region. She looked exactly like a Yankee student from Yankumi's class (before meeting Yankumi)." Shin added.

"She acted so fearlessly? I never saw Kira like that. Though with her fashionable self it would be hard" Kuroda-san smiled thinking how Kira was dressed every day. Around the Sannoh district, it would be hard to get in trouble dressed like that.

"No, she found her way to hide that. She dressed as a boy. And she went off with her mother's mood to claim any fights she could find." Shin explained as he shook his head recalling the moment she watched his daughter acting like that.

"As a boy" Kuroda-san laughed "She has a big imagination then. But since you didn't interfere she didn't find any?"

"I would never interfere only if things became really ugly." Shin honestly admitted. He was one of the few that (Although he wanted to protect his daughter) he wanted her to be free. And not acting like a spoilt brat. "She didn't" Shin laughed ironic "She called all four, ... well, five leaders of SWORD to fight with them. The same day with a fifteen minutes distance each fight."

Kuroda-san eyes open widely, he really didn't expect Kira to be that wild and reckless. "All five, she surely can choose her rivals," Kuroda-san commented. "But why didn't you talk with her or prevent her, if she became so reckless. it can be dangerous."

"It is dangerous. And surely I would be there dragging her out. But there was already someone else doing that." Shin revealed.

"Someone else doing your work?" Kuroda-san puzzled. Whoever would control that spoiled brat, and Shin would allow it.

"The Hoodlum Squad's Leader," Shin responded.

"Then he can be trusted?" the leader of the Oedo family questioned.

"He can. I think Kira needs a place like Sannoh district to find herself. We overprotected her. And spoiled her. And now if we will try to act in another way it will only confuse her. I know she had only been causing problems there. But she had a few moments, I never have seen Kira like that." Shin said.


Meanwhile at the Sannoh district, behind the Hino Gas station, Cobra woke up. He found Kira sleeping half next to him and a half on the ground. He grabbed her legs and pushed her into the bed, and covered her up. He was feeling better, although his body was still aching. The leader of the Hoodlum Squad walked into the bathroom and took a shower. Then he wore a clean shirt and his jeans. He momentarily paused as he remembered Kira being all over his chest.

"That punk I will never figure out her next move." he sighed and stepped back into the main room, only to find Kira sitting and yawning.

She noticed Cobra and waved at him "Are you feeling better?" she asked him with her arms stretched up and her clothes wrinkled "Shame I missed the fight."

"I am better," he answered as he picked his ripped clothes from the ground trying to put them in a bag to throw them away. "Punk you should stop being too reckless." he hammed with his gaze still dropped on his clothes.

Kira blinked and tilted her head "Wait were you worried about me?" she as she jumped up and walked closer to him.

"Why do I need to be worried about you? I worried about the ones you will get in trouble." Cobra explained as he lifted his gaze only to find Kira staring at his chest again. He turned his back at her.

"You call it reckless! I call it fun!" she said as she stepped behind cobra and lifted her arms around him.

"You are spoiled and reckless. And that doesn't change!" he said loudly as he was trying to spot her, as suddenly he felt someone again poking and touching his chest.

Kira mumbled as she kept searching his chest "I am sure yesterday it felt like mom's"

Cobra freaked and grabbed her arm and threw her against the wall. She felt her head crash against the cold wall "Ittai (ouch!)" she yelled softly " don't take it personally."

Cobra dashed over, and lean close to her. His body almost touching hers. He could handle her being reckless, but touching his chest in a creepy way was too much. "Have you lost it. You have no limits at all." Cobra shouted.

Kira rubbed her head, it hurt as it hit against the wall. "You don't have to be so offensive. I was only checking on you!" she admitted making Cobra more pissed.

"Oi! Checking what? You touched me in the most creepy way, and adding my chest is like your moms" he kept yapping at her serious. He didn't step back, still, close pinning his deadly eyes on her puppy gaze.

"It wasn't creepy." she told him as she was trying to explain to him why she was all over his chest "I mean.."

But Cobra cut her off "Really?" he lifted his eyebrow "It's not creepy. Do you think? Then shall we find out?" He could punch that punk, but she would like the idea and start a fight. And he really didn't want to fight with anyone today. He lifted his palm and rubbed it against her s "Ooo, look it feels like my dad's" he mocked her.

Kira froze, she was not used to having anyone touching her. She honestly thought that Cobra may punch her, but doing the same thing as she did. indeed it was creepy. After she managed to unfreeze she slapped him hard and pushed him away. "You cold heartless jerk, I thought I found a small tumor. That what I meant. It felt like my mom's." she explained.

Cobra's head was the right and her fingerprints were still on his cheek. He closed his eyes and bit his lips as he heard her explaining to him what she was looking for. He really overdid it this time. He had really no words to explain himself.

Kira grabbed her bag and rushed out as fast as she could. (When Kira was in High School Kumiko was diagnosed with cancer. A small tumor, nothing to worry. But since then, Kira was influenced by that and had read a lot of things about it. Yesterday she thought she felt the same as Kumiko's small tumor. )But she was wrong. Maybe she should first explain to him why she was touching him. But that doesn't make it right to touch her that way.

He would run after her, but his feet wouldn't move. Cobra always saw Kira's expressions. They were reckless, happy, sometimes mad, even sad. But he never has seen her like today. He would never make a girl cry, and now he manages to make the reckless punk. "What's wrong with me?" he mumbled to himself as he hit his head. Ever since Kira was around, Cobra wasn't himself. He even was mocking and teasing. And now these. He had no idea how he could face her again. "That reckless punk, I hope she is alright?"

(( upcoming chapter ~ Act 14 ~ ))


Note:

Now short awareness note. cancer and all kind of cancer are part of our lives. It can happen to everyone. Age has nothing to do with it. A few years ago it happened to me too. It came out of the blue and didn't ever think it could happen to me at an early age. What i wanted to say is, take care of your health. It doesn't matter if you are a girl or a boy, young or old, just check yourself and take every year or two a whole body checkup. Without our health, we cannot accomplish anything. Since October is cancer awareness month I wanted to dedicate a few chapters about it. Let's do our best to stay healthy!