Murayama's Threat

High & Low Finale

"Murayama, why did you pause?" Todoroki asked him as he was waiting at the main entrance of Oya High. They all talked and agree to search for the gang that had blackmailed them. They couldn't just let them be.

But Oya High's Leader was gazing at his phone screen with a terrified look on his face. "We can not go!" he said and lifted his phone. He turned the screen towards Todoroki. "They caught Oshiage.." he mumbled.

Todoroki strolled over and looked at the screen. It was a link that forwarded them to live to stream. There was a dark room with few men, dressed in black. The only thing that was visible on them, were their glittered blue masks. And in the middle of the room was Oshiage tied up. "Those are the same guys that blackmailed us. What do they want?" asked Todoroki.

Murayama sighed "They want me to fight with Cobra. The message said 'The leaders of Oya High and Hoodlum Squad must duel or the girl dies. You have until dawn'."

"What will you do?" wanted Todoroki to know. He couldn't believe that those guys would move so fast. The odd thing was that they knew that Murayama and Oshiage were together.

"What do you think I will do. I will go and face Cobra. " Murayama responded. His mind was still speeding, mixing Oshiage into it, made things serious.

"But we have a few hours we could..." Todoroki tried to explain.

Though he cut him off "I will go and talk with Cobra, first. In any case, we may brainstorm something out, or we will end up fighting" he said and runoff.

Meanwhile at Itokan Diner...

"I don't get it. We know it was them. But you let Murayama go?" Ken asked Cobra. He was still confused about why Cobra would trust him.

Cobra was still fighting to find a logical explanation of why the Oya High attacked them. Then he turned his focus on Ken. Cobra had an issue expressing himself, especially when he was thinking. He was many times misunderstood. And this time he would do the same.

"Because he trusts him." Kira explained gaining the attention of everyone "Plus, Murayama wanted more than you guys to find out why the attacks happened."

Yamato nodded agreeing with her "Exactly. It's not like a stranger came and asked us to give him some time."

Unexpectedly, the door opened and Shiba dashed in. She was panting. She looked scared like something bad had happened. She stopped in the middle of the room "Oshiage... Black van... they took her.." she said with broken words.

Cobra, stood up more than worried "What happened?" he asked her.

"Oshiage... While I was closing the shop. A black van stopped a few steps away. Few men with black outfits and masks took her and left." she filled them in with tears on her eyes. Shiba was shaking, crying, in fear. Oshiage was her other half. They did everything together. Only the thought of losing her sister upset her. She collapsed on the floor, sitting in the middle and crying. Her tough act was gone.

Cobra lifted his deadly gaze "Let's go!" he said as the guys stood up ready to follow him.

"Wait!" Kira shouted without any delay causing everyone to stop.

Cobra, furious glared at her. "Not now punk!" he yelled at her as he faced the door ready to leave.

"No, wait!" Kira shouted again and walked over where Shiba was sitting. She knelt next to her "What kind of masks were they wearing? Metallic Blue?" she asked confusing everyone.

Her question made Cobra pause. It seemed that that punk thought of something. The others only founded the question out of place. As no one really knew what was on Kira's mind.

Shiba nodded "Yes, they were sparkling, metallic blue."

The leader of the Hoodlum Squad had connected the dots. He faced Kira "Tell us?" he asked her with a deep dark voice.

"The Oya high guys didn't attack you without a reason. They were told to attack Ken, and Hikaru or their friends would be killed." Kira revealed. She wouldn't interfere or tell about it. But, this time she knew exactly what had happened.

"You mean they were blackmailed?" Yamato asked puzzled. It was not long they finally could be in peace, and now again new threats appeared.

"Yes, they did more than that. They had already hit one. So, Todoroki and the others followed their rules, and saved the others by attacking your guys." she told them.

"So they are the same guys. But why Oshiage?" Tettsu (Hoodlum Squad Tettsu) asked.

Kira and Cobra already had found the answer to that question. They both with one voice spoke "Murayama!" and looked at each other.

"What about him?" Chiharu confused asked.

"Murayama's weakness is Oshiage. They are going to blackmail him. Let's go" Cobra concluded as he was ready to open the door and dash outside. But he was stopped as Murayama opened the door and stepped in.

"They already did!" said Kira that tried to help Shiba to stand up.

"They did?" asked Den.

Cobra kept his deadly gaze on Murayama "Oi! What do they want?" he asked immediately. They had not time to lose. Maybe Oshiage was important to Oya High's Leader. But she belonged with the Hoodlum Squad, she was a local and a friend.

"I told them about the threats. It was Oshiage I couldn't keep it a secret." Kira noted. Those ghostly times, Kira was honest, and a person you could rely on. She was nothing like the reckless punk she was when they first met her.

"We have until dawn. Hoodlum Squad Leader and Oya High Leader, have to duel." Murayama said with few words and showed them the streaming live link.

Cobra gathered his fist and crash it against the table next to him. As much as he wanted to keep out of fighting he was always brought into it. "Murayama I won't fight with you!" he uttered.

"It's not if you will or will not. I have too." Murayama responded as he was waiting at the door.

A few seconds of silence overtook Naomi's store. They have seen Cobra fight with Murayama a few years ago. But now Murayama was much stronger. And two of the SWORD leaders fighting. That could affect the balance.

Though the silence moments were called off, Kira grabbed the phone and noted the link. She copied the link address and send it to her phone. Then she pulled her phone out and mailed it to Ryusuke. Everything happened really fast. Then she called Ryusuke "Ryu-kun, I need you to find the address now.. don't ask just find it.. as soon as you can." she asked for Ryusuke help.

"Murayama let's take it outside." Cobra suddenly said. He read Kira's actions and he agreed with them. Hoodlum Squad's Leader didn't have to overthink anything. If a friend needed his help, he would answer."Yamato, get any info you can from Kira, and go find Oshiage."

"Seki, Todoroki and the others are outside, take them with you. They will help." Murayama added as he and Cobra walked outside behind the store. They would start their fight there until the guys would find Oshiage.

Kira went with Yamato and the others. She tapped Cobra's and Murayama's shoulder "Try to keep the fight going until we are back."

"Kira, get that Ryusuke guy to find the address. I am counting on you!" Murayama almost begged her as he moved on at the back alley. It was a long time they guys haven't seen Murayama so worried.

"Punk, don't run looking for fights with those men. Let Yamato and the others deal with it!" Cobra voiced up. He was worried, Kira was reckless. He was so worried that she would run off asking for fights as she always was. 'But why was he worried.'

"Whatever!" she answered and followed the others living behind a worried Cobra.

"Yamato, keep an eye on that punk!" Cobra added lastly. Yamato nodded and walked with the rest trying to find Oshiage. And the two leaders rushed into the alley, ready to start their deadly fight.

(( upcoming chapter ~ Act 12 ~ ))


Note: