Under the sky

Bunny and a Teddy Bear (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not proof read!

It's been a few days since Seulgi proposed and of course Joohyun said yes. They talked a lot since then and Joohyun voiced her concerns about Seulgi beeing distant and scaring her. He explained his side and told her that he would've spoiled the surprise if he didn't stay away.We all know that even tho Seulgi might be tough, he would crack under Joohyun's gaze.

For the remaining time they spent in Joohyun's parents'  house, Seulgi bonded even more with her family and he got to know few of her childhood friends and a bit of Joohyun's history he didn't know about. It's easy to say they had a lot of fun, especially Joohyun.

When it was their time to go home, Seulgi didn't actually drive them home, he went somewhere else while Joohyun and we sleeping. They ended up parked in front of an old wood cabin. As much as he wanted to let her sleep he couldn't, it was getting a bit chilly so it was best if they went inside.

"Hyun-ah... Hyun" He kept shaking her lightly while saying her name.

"C'mon Joohyun, were here" As he said that, she started slowly waking up. It was rather cute, the sight of her waking up I mean. Her eyes were barely open and she looked like she was lost, which she was.

"W-What?" She sat up straight and started looking around. When she didn't recognize the place, panic immediately took over her sleepiness. 

"W-Where are we Seulgi?"

He chuckled after seeing how scared she was.

"I took the liberty to give us a small vacation, you know, the romantic getaway in the woods or more like in a small village with wood cabins" He grinned at her, that was his signature was of calming her down, hoping that it will calm her down this time as well.

Joohyun looked at him weirdly. Million reasons why this was not supposed to happen were running through her head.

"Seulgi, you know we can't stay here. You're too busy for this stuff, we didn't even bri-"

Before she was able to finish, Seulgi kissed her and that immediately shut her up.

"You trust me, right?"

"I do"

"Then keep trusting me and get out of the car"

He got out before her and waited in front of the cabin's door. It was around 11pm, stars were in the sky everything was perfect. Just like Seulgi planned. Given the time of day, or night, Joohyun felt spooked and scared being in the complete dark outside of a random house. And that made her jog towards Seulgi which made him smile and laugh a little.

"Don't you laugh at me!" She said that as she smiled.

"Aww, baby I'm sorry but my Bunny is so cute I just couldn't resist" He took her by her waist and pulled her towards him while slowly leaning down to kiss her.

"You're lucky you kissed me" She leaned closer and kissed him back immediately, both of them smiling into the kiss.

After the rather cute kiss, they both went inside. As they got inside Joohyun shivered slightly, the temperature was definitely colder since the cabin wasn't used in a while so nobody was here to keep it stable enough. First thing Seulgi did, after he saw Joohyun shiver, he went to the fireplace and started lighting the fireplace. On the other hand while Seulgi was busy with the fire, Joohyun was exploring the cabin. While searching around, she saw that the cabin consisted of two bedrooms, one large bathroom, a kitchen and one nice and cozy living room. Right now she was looking around the kitchen while subtly trying to see if there's food anywhere. Suddenly Seulgi came into the room, starling Joohyun in the process.

"Is my baby Bunny already hungry?"

"Yah Seulgi! You scared me" She went closer and punched him in the arm. "Don't do that, you know I hate it!"

"Ouch! Okay, okay I'll try to come in more noisily next time but if I scare you again, it's not my fault"

"And yes, I am hungry. I didn't eat in a while and what we had for lunch wasn't really enough, I couldn't eat that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter