Cuddle me

Bunny and a Teddy Bear (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seul~" Joohyun whined into her pillow the moment she heard the door to the bathroom opening.

"Yeah baby, what's wrong?" Just as he got out he went to the shared bed and sat on it. His girlfriend was being adorable how can he pass on that.

"Cuddle me" Joohyun smiled sweetly at him before she extended her arms to hug him. 

She absolutely loved to cuddle and it was no secret that Seulgi did too but when they were out with friends he would only hold her hand and hug her time to time. Joohyun was okay with that because she knew the moment they were away from everyone she would get her special treatment. Sometimes it meant something more than cuddles but she didn't mind one bit.

"Hyun, you know you have to get up we have stuff to do today, we can't cuddle all day and I know you would like too"

Seulgi pulled her towards him and planted a tender kiss on her lips but that wasn't enough for Joohyun so she managed to pull him down on the bed and make that kiss into a short make out session.

When he finally managed to break free from all the kissing, he switched their positions and finally he was the one who controlled the whole situation.

"Hyun you can't do that every time" He pointed out her mistakes "I already know your plan" he leaned to her ear and whispered "those tricks are for boys and I'm already a man, I'm your man"

Joohyun started laughing at his romantic side which was always extremely cringy. She also laughed because she didn't actually have a plan, she was really kissing him for kissing reasons and because she always wanted her morning kisses but for some reason he always forgot about them, so she put the things in her own hands and it always happened in the same way, accidentally.

"Are you laughing at me?!" Seulgi raised his voice in a playful matter. "Did I just hear some laughter? You know what this means" He smirked and started tickling the life out of Joohyun. 

Laughter filled the whole room, heck the whole house even. The couple was having some major fun and it was only 9:30 in the morning. The time didn't stop them tho nor did Seulgi stop tickling her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry okay?! You were being romantic I get it!" Joohyun felt Seulgi's hands slowing down that's when she started wrestling with him. Their fight for dominance wasn't a usual fight, they actually wrestled, every time. 

As the wrestling continued they were rolling on the bed and they were messing up the sheets but no one, but I say no one actually cared about that now. Now, it was time to show each other their strength. Seulgi's strength that he gets from the gym and his dancing which gives him a big advantage on the leg part and Joohyun's which she gets from...um...actually nowhere?

But she does work out in moments like these aka the fighting moments because Seulgi goes all in on this, he doesn't spare her even one bit and she is really grateful for that because that shows that she's equal to him, that she isn't treated like a princess in a way where everyone makes everything easy for her.

When they were finally exhausted Joohyun actually won because when they calmed down she was on top of him. Well there was no official winner because they were so exhausted and immersed in each other that they didn't notice or care who was actually on top.

Joohyun was resting her head on Seulgi's chest taking in the view of the most handsome guy on the planet. She still couldn't believe he's finally her boyfriend, things were kinda hard for them but now, now they're finally together, in a house wrestling with each other like it was the most normal thing on Earth to do with your partner.

After staring at Seulgi's features she finally said "I love you"

They didn't say that to each other that often but when they did it was usually the sweetest​ moment ever.

"I love you too" Seulgi raised his head and kissed Joohyun sweetly, with so much passion. In moments like these they didn't rush a thing they let it go naturally, with little to no effort. 

"Now you cuddly monster let's get up and make breakfast" Seulgi ruffled her hair and pecked her forehead.

"Noo~, I wanna be in bed with you~" As soon as she said that, she hugged him tight and buried her face into his neck.

He smelled nice especially now that he took a shower but even without the shower he would always smell like sandalwood and it drove her crazy because she absolutely adored that smell.

"Hyun we'll have time later when we finish our duties for today, c'mon I'll make you pancakes" Seulgi grinned widely and waited for Joohyun's answer but all he got was a 

"You smell really, really good" and right after that few bites on his neck and a few kisses here and there.

Seulgi chuckled at how adorable Joohyun is being, she wasn't usually like this just w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter