Beach

Bunny and a Teddy Bear (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​​​Flashback

It was the day we went to the beach. Yeah THE BEACH. Well to many people beach is a nice, relaxing place but to Seulgi, it was the worst place he could ever be. You wanna know why? Because his lovely girlfriend doesn't let him be shirtless like any other guy no! He had to wear a T-shirt,so out of love for Joohyun he wore it.

Every. Single. Time. And today was no different.

But the only difference was that he had to wear a black T-shirt because when he wore white ones, after getting wet in the water, it would get transparent and all the girls were staring at him.

Did Joohyun like it? NO Did she stop it?YES

And now, our poor Seulgi is on the beach wearing a T-shirt.

"Baby~" He whined "Can I please take it off? It's too hot"

"No, I told you already. When the girls stop staring at you then you'll have the permission to take it off"

"But it's not my fault~ Just tell them to stop it" 

"Seulgi" She glared at him "No" 

Seulgi was determined to take that T-shirt off so he had to get a bit touchy and kissy. He pulled her on his lap and turned her towards him which made her straddle him.

"Be fair Hyun, I don't complain when guys look at you and I know for a fact that they do because I did too"

She chuckled lightly but frowned afterwards.

"Yeah but-"

"No buts play fair"

"I don't want to" She crossed her arms and turned her face somewhere else.

That was the perfect time for Seulgi to start his plan. He took her chin and made her face him, when she turned around he immediately kissed her. That made Joohyun wrap her arms around Seulgi's neck while she scooted closer to him. 

Yes, they were making out right on the beach but that is a part of Seulgi's plan.

 Right so the plan is:

- Make out with Joohyun on the beach right in front of everyone because both guys and girls (especially girls) will see them making out which means even if they stare they will know that they're off limits. Isn't it brilliant?

WRONG!!

 They forgot that Joohyun is a music teacher and that her students also live here and that's the reason why they stopped doing what they did. (The worst part is that Joohyun already took Seulgi's T-shirt off and she wasn't planning on stopping) 

"Hey miss Bae" Some kid waved at Joohyun and she immediately knew that that was her student. Joohyun was blushing like crazy because she was just making out with her boyfriend while her student was watching. Idiot. 

"H-Hi Jack" 

"How are you miss Bae? I haven't seen you in a while"

"Oh everything is okay bit bored without you guys but I'm finding ways to entertain myself" 

"Well it was nice to meet you ma'am, I hope I'll see yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter