Little surprise

Bunny and a Teddy Bear (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days after the sudden confession and nothing happened. Joohyun was very sad because she thought that the boy of her dreams will finally propose to her but it turns out those were just words without actions. Instead he asked her if they could visit her parents, as a way of showing that he cares for them as well and of course Joohyun asked her parents. To be honest it is a rare case to find a guy actually begging to see the parents but she was glad her boyfriend was a nice and caring guy.

"So are we ready? Did you pack everything?"

"Yep, just don't forget to bring your suncream. I know you will be in the pool 24/7 and I don't want my little Bear to be all red and in pain" When Seulgi pouted, Joohyun cupped his cheeks and gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

But for Seulgi it wasn't enough so he kissed her a bit longer and at the end they both smiled. 

"I can't wait to finally see them, I have an important thing to ask them"

"Baby you saw them last Christmas and plus they spent the whole month with us after that. I can't believe that you're so exited about my parents when last week you nagged about them being boring and old"

Now Joohyun was glaring at Seulgi and after seeing him lowering his head, she immediately apologized and kissed him.

Instead of surrendering, he acted like he was mad and so he didn't try to kiss her longer like he always does, he didn't even move a muscle. Seulgi just stood there and looked right past her with a serious, death glare. 

Suddenly Joohyun felt scared because it was weird of him to not ask for more kisses or to hug her and spend 10 minutes hugging and swaying left and right. So as soon as she realized that he was mad she hugged his torso tightly and looked into his eyes with her adorable puppy eyes. 

Unfortunately for Seulgi he couldn't ignore the stare and that's what got him melting and hugging Joohyun back. If anything, he hugged her even tighter and kissed her temple.

"That something includes you too so you should be excited as well" He said when he pulled back. 

When Joohyun looked at the clock she realized that they might be late so she quickly pushed Seulgi away and grabbed her stuff from the bed. 

"GET YOUR STUFF NOW! WE'LL BE LATE!" And so Seulgi took his stuff along with the car keys and rushed out of the house.

Halfway there

"Baby I'm hungry~" Suddenly Joohyun whined. 

"Hyun, can't you wait until we get there?" Although he was concerned about his Bunny being hungry he didn't wanna stop, not when they're halfway there.

"No! I wanna have a date with you and that means you have to take me out to eat" 

"You wanna have a date with me?! Hyun what are you talking about? We're on our way to your parents and you want to go out on a da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter