Lazy day off

Bunny and a Teddy Bear (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slight warning coz there's a part at the beginning just before but actually I didn't write the whole thing :)

Joohyun and Seulgi kissed just as she leaned down. Seulgi slowly unwrapped Joohyun's towel and it slid down her back and down to the floor. Seulgi was basking in  the glorious sight of his girlfriend, . 

"I feel like this is the first time I see your body". He runs his hands up and down her torso. "I can't get enough of it"

Joohyun blushed, just as she was about to cover herself out of embarrassment Seulgi stopped her. He reversed their position so now he was on top of her. Although he was the dominant one he immediately obeyed her order. 

"Take. It. Off, NOW!"

Seulgi sat up and he slowly, in a really y way, took his shirt off. He caught her staring so he smirked and after he took her hands he placed them on his abdomen. He lowered himself down, he whispered in her ear with a husky voice "Does my Hyunnie want more?" Joohyun whimpered when Seulgi her earlobe. "I'll take that as a yes"

He continued kissing down to her neck and when he got there he hard. Even at the start Joohyun was a mess (good thing they were alone in the house and their neighbors were away for few weeks).....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joohyun was the first person to wake up, she felt lost but the feeling of someone hugging her made her realize where she was.

 Man my body hurts. That was the first thought that crossed her mind and she frowned but as soon she felt the arms around her tighten she smiled. 

"Hey baby" Seulgi's morning voice made her shiver, when he felt that he kissed her neck just to calm her down. 

"Hey" Joohyun cutely said, she took Seulgi's hand and intertwined their fingers "Did you sleep well?" She asked curiously because it was a hell of a night for both of them and it would if they're tired.

"Yeah I did" Seulgi smiled into Joohyun's shoulder and he kissed it again. 

"I'm glad because we need to get up and eat something" Just as she was about to get up, Seulgi pulled her against him and he didn't allow her to move.

"Nuu~Hyun" Seulgi whined. "I wanna stay in bed with you" Suddenly he faked a yawn "I'm tired~"

Joohyun laughed at his adorable side. "How can you be so adorable yet so hot without the blanket?" She punched his arms but she relaxed into them nevertheless. 

"I can only be both for you, remember what you told me? 'You can never be hot when I'm not around' " He imitated her voice. "And then you said 'I'm the only person that can spoil you so don't you dare to be adorable to someone else' "

After that they both started laughing but Joohyun was blushing because at this point it was ridiculous, I mean her jealousness that is.

"Don't worry, I know my baby Bunny gets easily jealous so that's why I'm only adorable and hot in front of you. Only if we are on the beach then baby I'm sorry but I seriously can't wear a sweater. I know that you can see my body even through my shirts but it's too damn hot there" He nuzzled against her neck and he kissed it a few times.

"I-I'm sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter