Our little history - Part 1

Bunny and a Teddy Bear (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the music stopped, Seulgi was breathing heavily. For the past two hours, he has been practicing their routine with his dance members. 

They had a competition soon so they were perfecting their choreography, although it was already perfect. But that was not the only reason, there was another dance group in their school and before going to the competition they had to beat the other team in a friendly competition in school where the school's principal will choose which team will represent them.

You would think that they were nice to each other since they do go to the same school and do see each other a lot, some of them are even in the same class but they're not really fond of each other.

In Seulgi's team most of them were boys with few girls and in the other team were mostly girls with few boys as well. Of course, since Seulgi was the best dancer and the most reliable person he is the captain. He was chosen by everyone plus their coach. 

He wasn't only chosen because of that, he was also one of the popular students in his college along with his friends and some girls he never talked to. The fact that he's popular also brought attention to his team which resulted in having lots of fans and having a major crowd every time they perform. 

Before they finished their practice time, their coach came and got everyone to sit down and listen to him. 

"Alright everyone I need your attention please! So the principal changed a few things regarding the school competition. Instead of doing this as two teams, you'll be divided into pairs. One pair will consist of a boy and a girl, the thing is, you'll be working with the other team"

As the coach said that everyone started yelling at him 'This is not fair!' 'What kind of a nonsense is this?!' and 'This better be a joke coach because the idea is ridiculous!'...

As their captain, Seulgi stood up and told everyone to wait and listen to what the coach has to say. 

"Thank you Seulgi. Anyway as I was saying, you'll be paired with the girls and the few girls in our team will be paired with the guys that are there. If you have any complaints I would suggest you keep them for yourself and actually try to get along with them. And before I forget, five best couples out of ten will be chosen to represent our school so either way you're gonna go, well most of you. That's it for today you can finally go home and rest, I don't want any problems okay? Or else I'll kick you out immediately. Thank you" 

After the coach left Seulgi spoke.

"You'll be able to choose at least, so choose the pretty ones okay? And don't fight over one girl!"

"Aww, captain are you aiming for their captain? I heard she's a real beauty" Guy name Jackson said.

"Yeah cap, I saw her the other day anyone would die to be with her. At least ten guys were following her and her friends" BamBam said.

"Duuude there's this girl called Yerim, she's one of her friends and she's also on the other team, I would die to be paired up with her"

This was the first time in a while that Sooyoung was interested in a girl, he usually had short relationships and he wasn't that interested in dating. He preferred one time things.

When Seulgi heard all of the comments especially Sooyoung's, he was quite intrigued. No his main goal was to find out about the other team aka to find out about their captain.

Seulgi went behind Sooyoung and headlocked him.

"Woah! Man! You like the chick!!! I never knew our lover boy will settle on one girl" Everyone laughed at Seulgi's statement but then Sooyoung headlocked him.

"Yah! Like you have room to talk playboy. I wonder if you'll ever find ONE girl your will settle on. Even if you are taking a break from girls, you were with so many I wouldn't be able to count them in 100 years"

Just like before, everyone started laughing. It was true that Seulgi was with too many girls but he was on a break from them. He was looking for the right one. 

Since there's only one practice room the two dance teams had to share it. The first group or "The Legends" were the first one to have the room for themselves. Their time was from 14:00 to 15:30 and the other group or "Destiny" got from 15:30 to 17:00.

But because of all the laughter and fun they had, the boys forgot about the time and while they were in the middle of teasing each other, three beautiful girls walked in.

Bae Joohyun,

Kim Yerim and

Son Seungwan.

 

 

The fact that they were talking and not paying attention made the situation a tad bit more awkward. The guys were staring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter