One step further

Bunny and a Teddy Bear (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they got out of their car, Seulgi took Joohyun's hand and intertwined their fingers. Joohyun smiled sweetly at him and got closer to Seulgi. When they entered the shop they walked around and grabbed the stuff they needed while running into some friends and talking along the way. Few male friends (from Joohyun's side) greeted them and stayed talking a bit too much for Seulgi's liking, he was starting to get annoyed. He didn't get jealous easily or get jealous at all but they were too obvious to ignore. He decided to control himself for now, it's a nice shopping "date" he should enjoy it and not ruin it.

"Joohyun does he need to be here?" Seulgi asked sounding too annoyed.

"No but it would be rude to just walk away and not offer​ some coffee" They were now in a cafe with Joohyun's high school friend, his name was Mino. Mino was ordering coffee while them two were at a table waiting for him. 

Joohyun turned to Seulgi and reassuringly said "Baby I know you don't like my guy friends but just this one time be nice okay? I promise I'll stick to you like a glue" Seulgi then chuckled at her silly promise which he knew she wouldn't keep, she'll probably be too busy talking to the guy that she'll forget about everything around her.

And indeed it did happen, Joohyun forgot about Seulgi sitting there. They talked like there was no tomorrow, it lasted for hours (20 minutes) okay not for hours but it seemed like that for Seulgi. The worst part was that he couldn't join in the topics because they were mostly about their school and old friends Seulgi didn't quite know. He knew about Seungwan, which he really liked, Yeri, she was like a cute little sister to him, but that's it.

Finally Joohyun stopped but right after that she excused herself and went to the restroom. After waiting for her to go in the restroom, he came in after her. It was a share bathroom only thing that separated guys from girls was that on the left side there were toilets for guys and on the right toilets for girls. When Seulgi got in Joohyun and him immediately made eye contact in the mirror.

"I don't like it. I don't like you constantly talking to him" Seulgi said through gritted teeth.

"Oh c'mon, he's not doing anything" Joohyun came closer to Seulgi and she wrapped her arms around his neck "If you behave and act like a good boy you might get lucky tonight" she whispered the last part in his ear.

"Oh please I can get it any time I want, you're not so hard to crack" He smirked, after all he was handsome and charming, he can get her on her knees in no time.

"Yeah right, don't play with me Seul I'm serious. Leave the guy alone and just wait for few minutes we'll be done talking then we can continue doing our stuff which was head home." She backed away and went to the mirror again, she fixed her makeup and winked at Seulgi. "I'm not asking for too much, can my Baby Bear do this for me?" She said in an aeggyo.

"Yeah but first I need to do something." Seulgi pulled her to the guy's cubicle and locked the door. Joohyun immediately sighed.

"Baby we don't have time for this, Mino is waiting."

Seulgi didn't care nor did he plan on actually doing something in here. All he wanted was to remind Joohyun that she's with him and that his kisses were her favorite. When he saw her getting annoyed for not replying or doing anything at all a big smirk showed on his face. He suddenly kissed her roughly and pulled her towards him. Seulgi held Joohyun by her waist to keep her steady in case she wanted to pull away. And she really did want to pull away but when Seulgi pressed her closer to him she slowly accepted the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck again.

The kiss didn't finish just there, no they went all the way, till they ran out of breath. Their foreheads were against each other's and they looked each other in the eye. Seulgi growled as he said this "You're mine! And mine whole! I don't like sharing you with anyone especially your guy friends!" 

Joohyun felt her heart skip a beat. She knew Seulgi is sweet and protective when it comes to her but that he was jealous of her talking to a friend and that he expressed it in this way, with a hot act of possessiveness just got her heart beating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter