Hominophobia

Phobia (one shots)

Eunha is walking around the mall, wearing her hood and tight black jeans. School is approaching and Eunha needs to buy her school supplies, unfortunately, her mom couldn't come with her due to work.

Men take glances at her because of her pretty face and nice figure. Aware with the stares she's recieving, Eunha started to feel nervous but she tried her best to ignore it. She picked the supplies she needed as fast as she could and went to the counter to pay. After paying, she walks out the mall.

While walking on the crowded street, Eunha's legs are shaking and her eyes are wandering in her sorroundings. There's more men than women. Eunha gasp and looked down while she's hurriedly walking her way back home.
But moments later, she bumped into someone. Eunha looked up with her eyes wide open.

"I'm sorry" the man apologized. Eunha suddenly shouted and hits the man with the shopping bags she's holding.
"Wait miss, I'm really sorry.." the man tried to keep his cool while apologizing.

"Stay away from me!!!" Eunha shouted

"You're too much!" The man lost his temper and strongly grab Eunha's shoulders to stop her from hitting him. Eunha shouted 3x louder

"Yah!" A tall girl appeared and kicked the man's private area making him groan in pain and let go of Eunha.
"You okay?" The tall girl asked as she ealks closer to Eunha who's already crying.

"ert... he's a ert... get away from me! ert!" Eunha keeps on shouting

"What do you mean?! We just accidentally bumped each other, how can that make me a ert?!" The man asked

"ert!!!" Eunha bent down while covering her ears and cried out loud. The tall girl, observes Eunha's behavior then take a look at the man who seems innocent. She's starting to get the problem now.
"ert...ert..." seconds later, Eunha lost her conciousness. The tall girl sigh then bent down to carry Eunha.

"Is she fine?" The man asked. The tall girl nods and bowed to the man before leaving.
She takes Eunha into her car then drives away.


Hours later, Eunha woke up and finds herself lying in a picnic blanket. She sit up and roam her eyes to the outdoor relaxing place then looked up to the night sky.

"You're awake" Eunha looked behind and saw the tall girl from earlier came to sit beside her.
"Drink this" the tall girl offered Eunha a juice in a can.

"T-thanks.." Eunha accepted the juice
"Why did you brought me here?"

"You're afraid of men don't you?" the tall girl ignored Eunha's question and ask instead.

"I..I just..feel it when they're around.." Eunha looked down.
"I-it started after.....after that one night in a dark alley when group of men makes fun of me..." Eunha don't know why she's telling it to a stranger but she just feels like sharing it.
"I'm so pathetic..." Eunha looked down and cried. The tall girl tap Eunha's shoulder.

"You're not pathetic... you're cute" Eunha frown and looked at the tall girl. The tall girl smiled.
"I'm Sowon. A psychologist."

 

 

--------------------

[Hominophobia - fear of men]