Don't Give Up

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't Give Up

Jungkook’s mouth was hanging slightly opened as soon as he heard the older. He’s really a gang leader?

“and the guy, who left me was Taehyung,” Jimin continued with a heavy heart yet in a very calm tone of voice.

“who is he?” Jungkook gulped and took the seat in front of Jimin’s large and marble glass desk.

“he’s my boyfriend,” he chuckled in a sarcastic tone before continuing, “but I guess, he has already counted me as his ex-”

Jungkook just do not know what to say, what to respond, he just knows that his heart is slowly breaking apart, shattering into pieces upon hearing that statement.

“t-then wh-where is he now?” his voice trembling a little.

“I don’t know.”

“…”

“all I know is, he might not come back and all I can do is wait, and wait until the end of the day.”

“and why did he left?”

“he hated everything I did, he hated the fact that I’m a gang leader, he hated my job, literally my everything,” water started to form at the corner of Jimin’s eyes.

“then why did he be with you at the first place?” Jungkook raised his voice and who the hell knows why is he in such anger?

“he thought he can changed me but he didn’t know everything I’ve done is for the sake of him and myself.” Jimin stated further.

Jungkook kept in silence and waiting for the gang leader to continue.

“have you ever thought that the strong, merciless, unbeatable Park Jimin was once a weakling, a nerd, the one who always got bullied, made fun of?” Jimin looked straight into Jungkook’s eyes as if he is searching for an answer.

“but now, that Park Jimin has no longer exists. This is why everything I did, has a reason, Jungkook-ah”

Jungkookk blinked his eyes in confusion, is it that what he just heard was true? Park Jimin was a hipster? A weakling? Jungkook adjusted his position and his dried and slightly cracked lips.

“are you possibly waiting for his return?” Jungkook cautiously asked.

This question has made the older fell into a deep pool of hesitation. Am I still waiting? Have I moved on?

Both of them staring into each other as if the time has stopped ticking, the world has stop orbiting.   

Jungkook’s cold gaze was fixed on Jimin while the older blinked the next second and looked away.

“from the day I started to wait, I already swear that I’ll wait till the end of the day,” he replied while adjusted his eyes back to the younger.

All he got in return was Jungkook nodding to him in understanding.

“so, you built this place on your own?”

“yeah, I bought the land and asked someone to build it.” Jimin answered and once again earning a nod from Jungkook.

Jungkook wasn’t in the mood for anything right now, he just wished to leave this place, leave Jimin and everything behind and never come back. However, the other part of him does not want any single thing about these to happen.

“b-boss, can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter