Be happy

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be Happy

Jungkook:

Minutes passed like days; days passed like years, its been three months since the incident happened.

After the moment Jimin left the room, Namjoon ordered his followers to release Taehyung and I just like how the deal he made with Jimin goes. When both of us left the building, there’s already no sign of Jimin.

We do not where he has been brought to, is he alive or dead? We had no idea.

All we know is, Jimin that idiot has sacrificed himself just to save us from the monster’s jaw, reconcile with the demons within himself, but bringing misery to both Taehyung and I.

Taehyung went back to Daegu to live with his parents however both of us are still keeping in touch as we are still in search for Jimin.

Even though we knew the chances of Jimin being alive is very mile, however we still wanted to see him, even for one last time. Even if its his dead body, we would want to witness it ourselves.

If I could turn back time, I would choose not to meet Jimin; not to fall for him and love him till the moon back, so that I would not have to suffer so much.

I want to reset time. If only I could.

Waiting for Jimin to come back is like chasing the clouds, a never ending journey, a place where I will never reach.

Indeed, love is painful; goodbyes are more painful.

Ever since the moment Jimin went out of my sight, I knew I was going to lose him forever. The thought of is still depressing, even if I already suspected it.

Everything around me as if nothing happened before, but I knew I would never be able to find the meaning or pleasure in anything ever again.

Every day without fail, I would visit Jimin’s house, pretending that he is actually there, feeling his non-existence warmth, has hallucination about him talking to me, whispering sweet nothings into my ears as I cuddle his pillows and would fall asleep on his bed some nights.

Every corner of the house is like our memory, haunting me every day and night. Sometimes I would just stand in a particular corner, recalling every memory I had with him; the thought of it its like a flame has burnt through everything you believed in; like it demolished all that’s true, like you have been ripped apart.

--

Today is just like any other days, I woke up and attended both of my classes. I tried my best to pay full attention to the class as I am having my year-end exam in mere few weeks.

Haejin and I have been separated to different classes as for the last semester both of us are taking up different courses, so the time of us seeing in each other are very less which kind of good to me as I don’t have to face her which will lead us to more awkward situations.

Sometimes, we would experience a few eye contacts during break time while we were habing our meals in the cafeteria, I tried to smile back but she would always be the one who looked away.

Since then, I would try not to look around the place, hoping I would have a chance to smile at her and we will be good friends again. I wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter